We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Emails sent guys. Enjoy.

Btw, about the GT3 RS - my internship ends at the 25th, so I got time for modding then :) At the moment I don't have time for anything than editing some pictures after work, but after the 25th I will have a month more or less free, so I will continue the Porsche, if not even finish it.

I'm a noob in TDU. I got your email and I have 3 CR2 files but I have no idea how to install them or what to make with them LOL

That's the wrong file then. :lol:

I thought so too and I saw you sent another email, but I downloaded the attached file in the latest email you sent with the "correct" one and as it turns out it's the same one as the previous one that was in the first email. :lol: (Desktop.rar with 3 files inside with the extension CR2: IMG_6881; IMG_6883 ; IMG_6886). The download link you provided is the same one of the first email BTW. You might want to check out what is going on and when you figure it out send me another email please, thank you.

I thought so too and I saw you sent another email, but I downloaded the attached file in the latest email you sent with the "correct" one and as it turns out it's the same one as the previous one that was in the first email. :lol: (Desktop.rar with 3 files inside with the extension CR2: IMG_6881; IMG_6883 ; IMG_6886). The download link you provided is the same one of the first email BTW. You might want to check out what is going on and when you figure it out send me another email please, thank you.

It's LB.rar! :lol:

It's LB.rar! :lol:

Yap, there was some kind of mistake as it seems, nevermind. I got it now, this one is 4.5MB while the other one was 64,7MB! :lol: Thanks for sending it by PM and by email again. :)

P.S. Out of curiosity, do you know how to convert cars for TDU2? Just asking because it would be nice to see your mods there, converted by yourself so there would be no risks, if you know what I mean. (I'm just commenting, not a request, don't worry). There's a guy that converts mods for NFSMW that adds "Unique anti-theft measures:a special chrome 3D model in interior and a special dds in Textures.bin" to his meshes.

Out of curiosity, do you know how to convert cars for TDU2? Just asking because it would be nice to see your mods there, converted by yourself so there would be no risks, if you know what I mean. (I'm just commenting, not a request, don't worry). There's a guy that converts mods for NFSMW that adds "Unique anti-theft measures:a special chrome 3D model in interior and a special dds in Textures.bin" to his meshes.

Yeah I know how to mod TDU2, but I will never release any mod for the game. I modded two cars for it, they were still at the beginning, but I can't find any motivation for TDU2, I don't know, I just don't like the game.

And yeah, my plate holder at the back got my name graved in, which you can only see in a 3D Program in wireframe mod, so it is quite safe, although it's not a big deal to delete the plate holder :lol:

thanks Zoqqer :)

but i didn't receive anything 4rm u :\

also i have dumb Q....u've sent the files 2 our E-mail "yahoo mails" not here right ?

if yes can i give u another E-mail cuz i lost my pass and i've made new 1 ?

What? :lol: Sorry I didn't understand your problem