We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Funny, just today I talked with DJey about adding cars with the installer. As far as the situation is right now I don't see a way to make working new slots with the installer, so it still will be replacing existing slots.

This is a good news for users with low power computers.

I think, adding more cars into the game will cost some fps... :duck:

Funny, just today I talked with DJey about adding cars with the installer. As far as the situation is right now I don't see a way to make working new slots with the installer, so it still will be replacing existing slots.

Cause I'm sort of back, I'll have a close look and a good think of how could it be possible. I'm not a genius but I mean, it looks simple, we just need to automatize all the process. Might be easy to first update the database with an installer, then add files and make it accept by the Bnk1 Map file may be more complicated.... Hmmm... Oh Wait...

giphy.gif

Hope you aren't eating :lol:

Question of time... Need a lot of smart thinking and logic. Not for me in the middle of the night :D

BTW, @Zoqqer Your 458 LB and Volcano Orange Beetle looks dead stunning ! Can't wait for it :nods: E-mail sent too :)

Fellas, just wanted to let you know that the release of the GT3 RS moved forward - thanks to the TDUF Alpha 0.5 update! :bcflag:

Expect the release next weekend. Not this weekend, but next weekend. :sheep:

Nice ! :nods:

Guys! I recently found a super good model of the 2016 Audi R8 V10! It would work as a mod, eventhough with BigBNK only. But nevermind, that would be one more exclusive TDU mod - it means I would be the first one ever to convert it to the game (same as the 991 GT3 RS by the way!)

audi_r8_v10_plus_2016_3d_model_3ds_fbx_c4d_lwo_lw_lws_obj_max_2e71d4c9-679e-4d26-b895-0384d1029b9b.jpg

BUT! I got dozens of other cool cars I wanted to make, that's why I don't really want my list to get bigger and bigger again.

So as I can't / am too dumb to create a poll out of this thread, I would ask you to quote the reply and post it in the thread here. :)

1. M8 are you dumb? You got a whole list of cars you wanted to make and now you blah blah again. Finish at least some of them before you make new mods ffs.

2. Is that even a question? This is a freaking 2016 R8! You got a model and won't do it, what's wrong with you?!

Pls vote m8s k thx np.