We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Well, dammit, I've just sent you an email asking for that car. It's ok anyway, I guess if some people cannot respect your work, you have the right to keep it to yourself.

Changing the subject, I don't know if this is the correct section to ask for this, but do any of you know the correct gear ratios and dimensions for the 2015 GT3 RS, or any link where I can find them?

Thanks

Ferrari 458 Mansory Siracusa [DTD] - GTA4-Mods.com - Grand Theft Auto 4 car mods, tools, and more![/url]

I am dissapointed of you guys. I trusted in the community, but you did not respect my work. I am going to keep my next 3D models for me from now.

Man, that sucks big time. :( The one you sent me a while ago is kept in my external HDD and I didn't even try it yet as I don't have TDU installed and won't install it soon anyway. My 5 year old low spec laptop can't even run GTA4 :lol:

"And how can i steal ur model. If u never send it to me?" LOL Seriously? And the oscar to the worst actor goes to... a registered user in the GTA4mods.com site, and by the way he writes as a kid, as most players probably.

Hope you find out who did that and deal with him/her properly.

Hey guys,

i've talked with tdu and we made a deal, everything is fine(?) now. Please dont report the mod.

edited everything to hes wishes, added him into credits

hopefully everything will be peacefull now.

If you (tdu) is interested in a 458 speciale model i can send it to you..

If u wanna talk feel free to send me a pm

Edit: can't pm yet...

Yes guys it's all alright now, no need to report it anymore.

Thanks to dennissaurus for being that kind to understand the situation. :btup

About the speciale, you can send it, but I got a few other projects at the moment, so I don't know then I have time to convert it. It's the Crew model, isn't it?

TDUZoqqer ur famous coz of ur rare and uniqe mods hehe)) All of ur last projects was exotic cars but still on your website you have MB G65 AMG. So how about one more SUV on ur list? I saw on the internet that there is a high quallity model of Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 2015 for gta4 by [YCA Modder Group]. That would be amazing to get one more suv from you... So what do u think Zoqq about that? [ATTACH]23921[/ATTACH][ATTACH]23922[/ATTACH][ATTACH]23923[/ATTACH]64776105.jpg[ATTACH]23924[/ATTACH][ATTACH]23925[/ATTACH]

TDUZoqqer[/url] [/b][/b][/font][/color]ur famous coz of ur rare and uniqe mods hehe)) All of ur last projects was exotic cars but still on your website you have MB G65 AMG. So how about one more SUV on ur list? I saw on the internet that there is a high quallity model of Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 2015 for gta4 by [YCA Modder Group]. That would be amazing to get one more suv from you... So what do u think Zoqq about that?

[Cherokee pics]

Already done by Miha: http://hf-garage.ru/files/mody_dlja_test_drive_unlimited/jeep/2013_jeep_grand_cherokee_srt_8/99-1-0-871

I am thinking to make the 2014 Range Rover Vogue. I see many of them here in Berlin, and they look just bonkers! But I don't know if I am going to convert it in near future, or the original creator will give me his permission to convert it at all.

Perhaps, it's time to start with the 2016 R8.

Well, dammit, I've just sent you an email asking for that car. It's ok anyway, I guess if some people cannot respect your work, you have the right to keep it to yourself.

Changing the subject, I don't know if this is the correct section to ask for this, but do any of you know the correct gear ratios and dimensions for the 2015 GT3 RS, or any link where I can find them?

Thanks

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

;)