We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Soo, my friend decied to sell his CGT some days ago (:sulk:), and because it was quite epic I thought to make it to TDU. Because, hell why not?

20160203233818yss67.jpg

20160203233844upskb.jpg

20160203233950hlsh7.jpg

It's on my list anyway, and it seems not to need as much work as the Huracan's. Thought I still would have a bit to do when I really decide to make it my next mod.

Thx Rule! Though that was the sound by Skepsis :cheeky:

Ah yeah, I want you guys to decide, what do you want me to make next? At the moment I got four WIP folders and just wondering what you want from me next.

I could make the S63, although there is still a llllllot to do and it could take me forever.

I could make a 599 GTO, it's pretty much done, and just need (quite a few..) little fixes to be done. Although Krut released one recently and I don't want to steal the show.

I could make an Aventador SV. It's based on my stock Ave's, the Coupe is almost done, and the Roadster wouldn't take forever aswell as the main car is ready already. Although it would be another Lambo, and I know how tired you guys are from my Lambos.

I could make the CGT. I can't promise to make a Mirage (it also would take me foreverrrrrr), but MAYBE I want to make it. Maybe not. So just keep the stock CGT in mind for now. I already made a CGT ages ago, but this one will be better, obviously.

Or you guys want me to make something completely different. Check my list, if there's anything you want me to make now, catch me up, although when the others don't want it, I won't make it.

So, let the mud fight begin. :twisted:

Very very nice pictures!!! Thanks men for your work. If I can vote for one project I would like to be the Aventador SV because this car is not release in TDU but it´s my opinion. Any project you decide to make would be awesome and I have to say that all the projects are fantastic decisions and I really like all of them. Thanks men!!

DAT Diablo ! :drool: As a Lambo fan, I would totally love this car in TDU. But in the meantime, I saw your SV on your page and it looks sick ! And your CGT yea I kind of agree needs a little refresh, the new one is looking good. AAAAAH Can't decide :D

Right, go for the SV but that Diablo needs to be in TDU in some days :)

I would vote for CGT.

The old one is good but i am sure new one will be much better.

Aventador SV is nice too but CGT is much better. ^^

Mirage even better.

Also yellow F12 with black rim is great idea, as i know we dont have good F12 in game, i think.

And of i would like some Bimmers, but thats my opinion :(