We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

I really can't understand you guys! Why you interested in release of cars we already have?! I mean aventador and CGT. Same mod - different day((Just think about,that one day Zoqqer will stop modding - what we'll have in garage?? Thousand versions of aventador and 10 thousands versions of CGT. We got chance to have really new "Zoqqer quality" mod,never done before like 458 speciale or Siracusa(now we have only stock 458),BMW M3,S63. Do anyone agree with me?

For example, lamborghini asterion lpi 910-4

No chance, I'm not making race cars or concepts

EDIT: brooklyn: please explain me how many versions of an Aventador (SV) is worse than many versions of a 458 (Siracusa, Libertywalk, Speciale) :D

EDIT2: we also have the S63 and M3 already :cheeky:

We have an Aventador SV? Where?

I'm taking about anniversary edition and stock

--- Post Updated ---

No chance, I'm not making race cars or concepts

EDIT: brooklyn: please explain me how many versions of an Aventador (SV) is worse than many versions of a 458 (Siracusa, Libertywalk, Speciale) :D

EDIT2: we also have the S63 and M3 already :cheeky:

Ok,forget about hollywar(lambo's vs rari's),honestly - I just want new Ferrari)))IMHO Anniversario and stock is enough aventador's at this moment.

One and only S63 mod is....not quality level I prefer..it looks like cardboard box.

As for M3,I'm not usually mix different modders vehicles,because generally game looks weird.And I wait for awesome quality M3 by Zoqqer like other Bimmer fans.