We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

But no more lambos, please :/

I mean i know its up to you what you are going to make, but i think we had enough lambos really.

Just sayin'

It was not my decision to finish it this time. I've made up a "poll" on the last three pages of this thread and the cars with the most votes were lambos. I also pointed out that I really don't want to make a Lambo again.

Speak for yourself Dux. "We"? He literally chose to finish what car got voted for the most. Looking great Zoqqer!

I did say we for whole community but i do speak for myself.

I just expressed my opinion and feelings.

If you want all Lambos driving around you you are free to have them, not my problem but its boring.

It was not my decision to finish it this time. I've made up a "poll" on the last three pages of this thread and the cars with the most votes were lambos. I also pointed out that I really don't want to make a Lambo again.

I know mate it was not your desicion, i know it was pool results, just saying we have many lambos already, we should have other good looking cars.

Guys, it was a democratic decision.

And to be honest - it´s "in the game" what you want to be in the game. Don´t install the Lambo cars if you don´t like them. For me, there are too many BMWs, Audis and Japanese cars - but it´s easy not to install them.

I´m not the biggest Lambo fan at all, but did you watch a youtube video about that SV? This car is freaking awesome. And I´m sure the quality is going to be...ehm...nice:cheeese:

....it is all about current feeling,which car to choose for cruising....yes,I prefer "this" type of car instead of "that" type,like all of you....it doesn't matter,all type of cars are welcome to TDU,thanks to all of you modders,we have privilege to choose....

and about Zoqqer,well,I know him about 5,6 years from this forum and if you aren't notices,cars like Lambos and Porsches are his trademark....I knowed it from beginning he going to convert something from this range.....when he created G-wagon Merc,I thought he was drunk or something :D

ps:don't worry Zoqqer,you are good in this area too,don't be shy to work with "normal" cars:lol:...as long you enjoy creating cool stuff for us,I will be happy :nods:

Guest sourkho
Guys I'm not even going to justify myself for modding cars I mod. Download it or not, it's still your decision.

Lambo released tomorrow, I'm gonna see what I'm gonna do next. As you don't want Supercars for the next time, I already have a plan B.

Whats the plane B?

Zoqqer is free to do what he want, he made a poll with cars he want to convert and give us a chance to choose the car we want to convert it, So we shouldnt complain Zoqqer just because he only convert lambos or super/hiper cars, is too sad waste time complain with someone who keep TDU alive with high quality mods.BTW + 1 lambo (AV SV) add on my TDU!