We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

There are many problems with it.

-The car is undriveable from outside (you can't see anything but the back of the car)

-TDU's physics engine can't handle the car- t barely moves by full throttle (too heavy)

-Off-roading is not possible due to lack of grip

-TDU does not support 6 wheels

-it adds camber to every rim, which my 6-wheels method is not compatible with

Just to tell some of the problems

PS: there is not a single car with 6 wheels working. The trucks got 4 moving rims and 2 are standing still. You just don't see it because the rims look plain.

Guest TDU_Gamer
There are many problems with it.

-The car is undriveable from outside (you can't see anything but the back of the car)

-TDU's physics engine can't handle the car- t barely moves by full throttle (too heavy)

-Off-roading is not possible due to lack of grip

-TDU does not support 6 wheels

-it adds camber to every rim, which my 6-wheels method is not compatible with

Just to tell some of the problems

PS: there is not a single car with 6 wheels working. The trucks got 4 moving rims and 2 are standing still. You just don't see it because the rims look plain.

ok. its to bad for tdu

• 1 month later...

I am just going to test it - is it normal getting goosebumps just because of a game mod?! :para:

--- Post Updated ---

Mod is great, but the sound is really weird. Too much gearbox whining, too less V12 growling...I am using an other sound mod, but we need a proper GTO sound urgently.

I like it in Blu TDF...

Not 100% realistic, because ALL 599 GTO left the factory with carbon scuderia shields. If you see a GTO with yellow ones, it´s been done after they left the factory. Ferrari refused putting on the yellow ones as an option.

[ATTACH]26622[/ATTACH][ATTACH]26623[/ATTACH][ATTACH]26624[/ATTACH]

@Rassva

I have to change my opinion about the sound you made (it´s a modified one, right?). The sound is quite good. I don´t know what was wrong with my ears last night, but I just watched about 395363 GTO videos and I have to say, it´s very good!

Maybe too quite on idle, but at the end it´s very realistic.

Thank you very much.