We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

in general it is clear ! I will wait for the version with working doors if this is ! And just super fashion

вобщем понятно !буду ждать версию с робочими дверями если такая будет !а так просто супер мод

Yeah Star, but having them on the window function rather than the headlight one is more comfortable. Also the window function is visible in multi-player. You'll be able to see when your friend raises his spoiler. For the headlight function you also have to change the key in settings. Btw, some time ago there was a Veyron which had spoiler function tied to the braking light, anyone know how that worked?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest michael.nl

Sorry to read bad news in your web! Zoqqer, you said Combat childish idiot,:clap: but when he retired...links are still working

Thanks you Combat!

When i came back after 6 years pause....no one sharing his mods......all links are deleted......a lot of WIP cars....i don't get why you guys uploading VIP car screens:susp:

When i saw your cars, i was thinking "oo now i'm gonna enjoy this game", Guess what? A very nice message and no download links.

Forget your Rassva...i can't even write him in this forum! I think, he has full message story and no one can write him.

So i did send 30 messages to different members from this forum....Guess what? No one has those cars and funny thing is, They ask from me:headbang:

BMW M3 E46 (WIP)

BMW M3 E46 CSL (WIP)

BMW M3 E46 ZCP (WIP)

BMW M3 E46 GTR (WIP)

Ferrari 458 LB

Ferrari 458 Siracusa

Lamborghini Huracan

Lamborghini Aventador SV

Porsche Carrera GT (WIP)

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

Mercedes G65 AMG

Mercedes S63 AMG

Thanks for nothing TDUZoqqer and Pator5

Thanks for Milli for your hard work! I'm enjoying that car pack

Sorry to read bad news in your web! Zoqqer, you said Combat childish idiot,:clap: but when he retired...links are still working

Thanks you Combat!

When i came back after 6 years pause....no one sharing his mods......all links are deleted......a lot of WIP cars....i don't get why you guys uploading VIP car screens:susp:

When i saw your cars, i was thinking "oo now i'm gonna enjoy this game", Guess what? A very nice message and no download links.

Forget your Rassva...i can't even write him in this forum! I think, he has full message story and no one can write him.

So i did send 30 messages to different members from this forum....Guess what? No one has those cars and funny thing is, They ask from me:headbang:

BMW M3 E46 (WIP)

BMW M3 E46 CSL (WIP)

BMW M3 E46 ZCP (WIP)

BMW M3 E46 GTR (WIP)

Ferrari 458 LB

Ferrari 458 Siracusa

Lamborghini Huracan

Lamborghini Aventador SV

Porsche Carrera GT (WIP)

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

Mercedes G65 AMG

Mercedes S63 AMG

Thanks for nothing TDUZoqqer and Pator5

Thanks for Milli for your hard work! I'm enjoying that car pack

You should keep your rage a bit to yourself, since UCP has Zoqqer mods and Pator5 mods. They both made the project possible, and without them, UCP wouldn't be what it is.

So, really, keep the provoking and flaming away. Would be nice. :)

Guest michael.nl
You should keep your rage a bit to yourself, since UCP has Zoqqer mods and Pator5 mods. They both made the project possible, and without them, UCP wouldn't be what it is.

So, really, keep the provoking and flaming away. Would be nice.

I did not want to provoke anyone and just wrote about it:rolleyes:

I did not want to provoke anyone and just wrote about it:rolleyes:

Listen mate , 1st i answered your pm and was very nice to you but mentioning my nickname out of my threads and "thanks for nothing" ? you are driving both mine and Zoqqer's mods that are in Milli's pack so what does that say about you as a person?? , 2nd do i owe you something ? maybe should make some mod just for you ? listen i'm making the mods for my self and every modder does the same , we are sharing i repeat SHARING our mods with the community because we like that not because it's our obligation , clear ?!