We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

4 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

I messed up my streaming resolution though lmao. only realized it later. will fix it for the next stream, idk when i will stream next, probably sunday

Lol, happens. Although where i am at with my Lotus is way behind. Although, something i saw you doing got me curious, you added a .2db inside the bnk? I mean, this probably will sound really amateur to you, but the Esprit doesn't have many .2db itself, and as far as i know, we're limited to the amount of .2db of the donor car.

Is this something people don't know? oO Well, yeah you can repack the BNK with any amount of textures you want (I think). I honestly never understood the reason for a donor bank actually because you can vary your texture count with the Mini bnk file editor 😄 The only thing I realized once though, is that sometimes, for some reason, if the donor bank is bigger in size than your new bank, the new bank will keep the file size of the donor. For whatever reason. So for the very first import I always use the Chevy SSR bank as a donor since it's the smallest, and work my way up with my new files.

19 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

hit me up im sure i can still help with one thing or another

Reveal hidden contents

he said, and at the end it will transform into another lamborghini

Thanks! Eventually i sure will! (You already did, with the stream and this .2db limit.)

• 2 weeks later...

there was some database change that seemly disabled a core module which prevents your contact from being recorded.

please avoid submitting download file of only txt containing link to pay walled content

You're free to ask for donation on patreon but spamming them everywhere is considered advertising

On 7/6/2020 at 11:08 PM, Eudemon said:

there was some database change that seemly disabled a core module which prevents your contact from being recorded.

please avoid submitting download file of only txt containing link to pay walled content

You're free to ask for donation on patreon but spamming them everywhere is considered advertising

This is not paywalled the mod I shared was literally free otherwise I wouldn't have shared it

37 minutes ago, TDUZoqqer said:

This is not paywalled the mod I shared was literally free otherwise I wouldn't have shared it

what you shared was a txt file that contains only link to a patreon, if it's literally free then either upload it or put a direct download link

9 hours ago, Eudemon said:

what you shared was a txt file that contains only link to a patreon, if it's literally free then either upload it or put a direct download link

If you would let people create a mod thread without forcing me to upload the files to your own servers I would gladly do so

Also I shared a direct link in the description of the mod, so

Edited by TDUZoqqer

5 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

If you would let people create a mod thread without forcing me to upload the files to your own servers I would gladly do so

that's already an option, if you don't wish to host your mod files on our site that's fine,

you can submit a direct download from elsewhere, but we don't want direct link to paywalled content

see https://turboduck.net/guide/turboduck-guide-r1/#how-to-use-download-section

3 hours ago, Eudemon said:

that's already an option, if you don't wish to host your mod files on our site that's fine,

you can submit a direct download from elsewhere, but we don't want direct link to paywalled content

see https://turboduck.net/guide/turboduck-guide-r1/#how-to-use-download-section

This is not paywalled content, again, this mod is free. The only thing I made an exclusive is a cosmetic change of the exact same mod. Which I didn't even link to just mentioned in the description