We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

4 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

I messed up my streaming resolution though lmao. only realized it later. will fix it for the next stream, idk when i will stream next, probably sunday

Lol, happens. Although where i am at with my Lotus is way behind. Although, something i saw you doing got me curious, you added a .2db inside the bnk? I mean, this probably will sound really amateur to you, but the Esprit doesn't have many .2db itself, and as far as i know, we're limited to the amount of .2db of the donor car.

Is this something people don't know? oO Well, yeah you can repack the BNK with any amount of textures you want (I think). I honestly never understood the reason for a donor bank actually because you can vary your texture count with the Mini bnk file editor 😄 The only thing I realized once though, is that sometimes, for some reason, if the donor bank is bigger in size than your new bank, the new bank will keep the file size of the donor. For whatever reason. So for the very first import I always use the Chevy SSR bank as a donor since it's the smallest, and work my way up with my new files.

No, that's actually not well known, apparently. And apparently not all modders know how to do it. That's something i sure will have to learn, if i want my Esprit to be in a good enough quality for me. Lol 

Will try to stream for a few hours this sunday. Around 12 pm german time (should be 5 am EST for american people if there are any lol). If you miss me live, I have the recorded stream up on my channel.

Gonna try to wrap up the C63 as far as I can.

twitch.tv/TDUZoqqer

PS: this time with the correct resolution lmao

19 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

hit me up im sure i can still help with one thing or another

Reveal hidden contents

he said, and at the end it will transform into another lamborghini

Thanks! Eventually i sure will! (You already did, with the stream and this .2db limit.)