We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891: 2011 BMW M3 GTS v1.0

Minime891

wow,orange beast is arrived!

Thank you minime, I tested and I love it....:dance:

Don't be offended ,but best thing of this car pack is the sound....Jorge continuing with astonishing work...as I said once,I am maybe biggest fan of his work....:o:thumbsup:

So thanks guys to make this game alive...:ty:

I am not offended at all, imo the sound is what makes a mod great.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Can someone tell my why i can't install this mod?

I had it before and i've installed without problems.

Today i've reinstalled my TDU.

iI've installed the same version of the game that i've had before, the magic map, patch 1.68B but it says that i can't install the mod cause i don't have the Megapack, but i have it and all the cars from it are working.

• 3 months later...

Hey everybody , i am new in this forum so i dont know many things about this game . Today i saw this car and i installed it correct , everything was fine but i saw that my indoor camera is like bugged im not on the driver seat im like between the two seats ? Please help :)

p.s - i installed it manually :) And Big respect for this car !! NICE WORK !!!

Hello and welcome :)

If you install it manually, the car keep the physics of the TVR 440R. Also the camera and the IK (that's the problem) is not set properly. The IK is for set the driver correctly on the seat, hands on the steering and the seat belt that doesn't go out of the car. You should install the mod with the installer, so you can have the realistic performance of the car and all the other little stuff make the car more fun. :cool:

But if you want to keep it like this, Use TDU Modding Tools, select TVR 440R, go to Camera-IK and the IK to TVR Tuscan S.

Or the other way is to open TDUPE (TDU Performance Editor), select TVR 440R in the list, Then Asthetic Values and set the IK to the Tuscan S.

Hope I helped you, and feel free to ask the community anything that can help you. ;)

Hello and welcome :)

If you install it manually, the car keep the physics of the TVR 440R. Also the camera and the IK (that's the problem) is not set properly. The IK is for set the driver correctly on the seat, hands on the steering and the seat belt that doesn't go out of the car. You should install the mod with the installer, so you can have the realistic performance of the car and all the other little stuff make the car more fun. :cool:

But if you want to keep it like this, Use TDU Modding Tools, select TVR 440R, go to Camera-IK and the IK to TVR Tuscan S.

Or the other way is to open TDUPE (TDU Performance Editor), select TVR 440R in the list, Then Asthetic Values and set the IK to the Tuscan S.

Hope I helped you, and feel free to ask the community anything that can help you. ;)

Thanks but i can't run the mod installer. I meant that i run it and when i press the button in order ot install it wrote me that i dont have mega pack but i have it.

p.s - im not with tvr 440R spec. because i change the physics from TDUPE. I saw this in the Readme notepad file.(Physics requires tdu performance editor:load TVR 440R and import BMW M3 GTS.tdupk) :) So what do you think ? Why i can't use the mod installer ?

Huh ? Strange problem. Go to your TDU Folder, run "activate add on" and put the key back. Sometimes, it make a difference. And is it legal megapack ?

I see... The auto installer does change some important hidden numbers in the Database. But still, if you can run the game without problem, that's good. :) And oh yeah, did you resolved the IK problem ?

Huh ? Strange problem. Go to your TDU Folder, run "activate add on" and put the key back. Sometimes, it make a difference. And is it legal megapack ?

I see... The auto installer does change some important hidden numbers in the Database. But still, if you can run the game without problem, that's good. :) And oh yeah, did you resolved the IK problem ?

No here in Bulgaria everything is free. You have legal torrent sites and you can download everything you want like movies etc. I have TDU + Mega pack and they are working properly. When i downloaded the mega pack i remembered that i had to download registry fixer and other programs in order to be like original version. I replaced the code and it maked difference but now it writes me "Current patch can't be installed:Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.Please contact author of this mod then Modding Tools Support,eventually.(Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.Please refer to the log for more information.) :( :( :( p.s My patch is 1.66A. Also im using Djey's Magic Map which allows mega pack.

Hmm actually what is IK ?. I tried to repair my camera but nothing happended.I used my TDUPE and i sellected TVR400R ,Then Astetic Values and i changed them with Tuscan S 's Astetic Values. I just didn't understand what actually i must do.Im feeling awful and stupid but what can i do.. i don't now anything about this game :( Sorry

p.s - i tried to install another car i tried Fl0w's BMW X6M(1.66version) and the installation was succesfull !!! YEE.. !! But why i can't install this one i dont know .. :(

Oh okay. Different system in France. I can pay a fine if web police catch me download illegal torrents.

I see ! I know what's the problem. You don't have the unofficial patch 1.68b. This patch is really important, many mods work on this patch. You can find it here: http://tdumodshop.forumactif.org/t296-download-page/

This is the community patch, it update the database, add new traffic cars and lots of other stuffs.

The IK is for set the driver correctly on the seat, hands on the steering and the seat belt that doesn't go out of the car. When you change any value, don't forget to click on save !

Tell me if it work please. :)

Hey Tob-Racer,Thanks for the patch.I'm with 1.68b now!! I tried to install this bmw with the installer but nothing good happened ,again the same error but I also think that i may uninstal the bmw(which i installed manually before).Again im saying that i don't have problems with the car only with the cameras.

Man thank you for all the information i really appreciate it !!!! Thanks for everything i'm really satisfied that i can use the installer for other cars.I have already installed BMW X6M , Audi Q7 V12 and many others but my favourite is BMW M3 E36 Tuned by Kamil 1945(installation of this car is only manual) <3 .. It is really nervous car with nice sound , really nervous on 2th gear perfect for drift and this nice interior <3.Also i tried to install BMW M5 F10 v1.0 with the installer and the installation was succesful but when i started the game i saw that the game crashed after the first intro at the begining so i uninstaled the car mod from the installer and the problem was solved. And i never forget to click on save hahaha

Best Regards,Martin.

p.s - i was wondering how can i make a video of this game. I tried to make a video with Fraps but my FPS went around 15 on 1366x767 (or something like this) normal settings not high. If fraps isn't on my fps is around 30. So Do you know how to make a video without lag,maybe i should watch replays and then i should record but the problem is that i don't know how to activate the replay function :D :D :D

Okay that's good :) The database is confused after you installed cars before the patch. Sorry I forgot to tell you but I think you should reinstall the game to full stock because the game can work better if you follow my tip. :D

The best process for make all mods work is to install the game with mods in this right order:

TDU > Megapack > 1.66 > Magic Map > Patch 1.68b > (Optionnal Patch HD) > (Optionnal Environnement mod like Island paradise V.0.9.5.) > Cars and different mods.

But most important, MAKE A COPY OF YOUR ALL ORIGINAL TDU FOLDER SO YOU CAN BACK-UP ALL THE FILES AFTER.

Also every time you change the database with TDUPE or Installers, make a copy of the database folder (TDU Modded) and paste it somewhere. Then if the game crash, you can back-up and not loose all your settings of the other car physics. I Will Send you a Private Message later and give you a lot more tips ;)

And for Fraps, You have a trial version... Sadly you have to pay (In France) but if you can find one Illeg..word, it should work. (Can't talk of cracked program on this forum, Sorry moderators).