We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ford Mustang GT-R Sound Mod By The Drifter

The Drifter

Hi guys i'm back with a awesome new sound mod :D, i've made this one for the Ford Mustang GT-R ( or any other V8 ) cause i didn't really liked TDU's sound for this car.

I've converted it from Flatout 2 it kinda sounds like a NASCAR V8 so i hope you guys like it :)

The Sound Mod is Limited to ( 8000rpm )

Here's the preview

And here's the Download Link

Ford Mustang GT-R Sound Mod By The Drifter

And Always remember to BACKUP!!! Files!!!!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

I like it too ;)

seems you pitched everything properly

great job i think we all want to see more of you

Cheers

Thanks jorge :)

it took me a while to mix the onlow samples with the onmid but in the end it came out quite good

At the moment i'm running out with sound samples, i tried taking samples out of clips but its kinda hard unless the rpm's are in one spot for a second or 2 to make a good sample, if you can help me with that feel free to PM me and maybe one day we can join forces or something hahaha :D

oh i almost forgot awesome job on your M3 GTS sound mod for Minime great stuff i like it alot

GREAAAAAAAAT job mate and were is ur modding badge ?????

Thanks Combat :), well i'm not sure who i must ask to get one :confused: but i would like to have one

---------- Post added at 23:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 PM ----------

Good job again! Hope that more sound mods are in your plans. Thanks a lot!

its a pleasure jirleao :), and yes there are more sound mod plans that i want to do in the future just need to get the samples for them LoL but i have a few that's finish just need to do some final checks on them