We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: 2008 Hamann BMW M3 E92

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey, looks like a great mod, one problem though, I cant download it, same with all your other mods (was trying to get that lovely supra you made, I know it's awesome because I had it before)

whenever I go to the website, it just keeps failing on me, plus I've downloaded off that site before and I cant trust it anymore so im to worried to look into it. is there any other links? like a MEGA link or Mediafire or something. it's a shame as all your mods look great, I just cant download them :(

Matt

Hey Matt, I just tested the download link that's at the bottom of the original post, clicked Free Download, some popup's appeared and then after entering the captcha the file started to download. Is the site showing you a message of 'too many downloads via this IP' or anything akin to this?

I did the same as you, got rid of pop ups, but the problem I have is that the captcha keeps failing, I tried it several times, my brother tried it, and it said it was wrong everytime, and then tried to make me download a jscript file that had some random name. after a while I ended up with the limited downloads reached message, when I hadn't even downloaded anything yet. what confuses me is that I had the supra mod he made before, I had my PC upgraded and now I cant get any of these mods.

I've had some many problems with that particular website in the past though (it's broken the PC im on right now twice after getting virus's from it, that's with a ant-virus aswell)

seems the only way i'l be able to get combat's great mods is if there are additional links to mediafire or MEGA (which atm are the only sites I trust)

Matt

I tried what you said and it still doesn't work. the only mods I was trying to get was this one and the Toyota supra (tom h white beast). I had the white beast/boost logic supra before, but I've since had a new PC and now I cant get it again, or any of your mods.

if you could reupload the 2 mods mentioned on another site it would be greatly appreciated, as I know that not have your mods is greatly missing out.

Matt

• 1 year later...