We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hopefully Xbox 720 let's us export our media.

Eudemon

I was looking at some old CD's and DVD's of backup rubbish I had done a few years ago and came across some old GT4 photomode shots and such along with newer PGR3 and exported TDU1 shots too. It got me thinking that it's utter crap how back with the PS2 and of course with the PS3 we can export full quality images and such yet with Xbox 360 we have to go through some shotty upload to a website means meaning compression is an issue as is time to upload if the server is working over and above itself. Not to mention videos are even worse, it's not bad enough that it takes a while to render the bloody thing itself but then to have to wait an age for the bugger to upload is even worse. :headbang2:

Soooo I am really hoping that Microsoft allow us to export these things directly and/or give the Next Xbox / 720 a screen capture utilty/feature where we can capture and export our own images as we like. The whole security argument is moot now as they allow you to use USB storage and all sorts to run and store games and saves on so please let us be able to export our own damn stuff this time! :evil: