We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT : Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG 2012

StarGT

Hi ;) Good mod, interior looks good, lights look very well done. Congrats, good improvement, but i would like to make notice of little things ;)

The cockpit carbon fibre wrap has a different inclination on the dash, than on the doors, and on the image which shows you are going at 240km/h, the needle goes out of the speed gauge zone. Other than that, seems really high quality. If you would solve those 2 issues, can't see why it would not be a perfect mod :p

(this img Радикал-Фото :: Увеличенное изображение

)

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...

In generell it is possible. The the other car, you like to replace, must only have the same basemodel as the modders suggested car. There are some cars, where this would work (e. g. Jaguar XKR and Jaguar XKR Speed & Black Pack, Chevrolet Camaro 1LT and 2SS or all the Bugatti's except the Supersport).

But in this case it doesn't work, cause there is not other car with the same basemodel as the CLK.

In all probability It would look like this:

1357493288_128_FT0_testdrive2_2013-01-06_18-24-46-44.png

Here we tested if we can replace the Star's '69 Camaro with a Ford Mustang. (The Camaro is supposed to replace the Corvette C1 and we tried to find another fitting car that is more powerful.) As you see the rims do not fit. So you can not swap the mods however you like. Would be really cool when that would be possible, but unfortunately it's not.

• 2 weeks later...
    try to change files manually

CraziieOne, all files are there, nothing is missing, but you don't see the car because the two directories are named wrong, as showed below, in spoiler.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18762[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18763[/ATTACH]

Just replace those .bnk files one-by-one.

*Like StarGT said ... 1' faster.* :)

Yes, thankyou for the replies. I went back to it afterwards to see if i did anything wrong and manually went and found the folder where all the files where. Thanks. It is indeed a wonderful car. My favourite by far, is still of course the Hennessey Venom GT

• 2 weeks later...