We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Configurator showroom

Fear Deer

Don't know of any thread of this kind, and nor did the chatbox at that time :p

So just get your creativity going, and showroom the beauties^^

I shall start with a Q5, dont remember perfectly the price, but this one rounded the 108.000€

Think this one looks marvellous!

2use4ra.jpg

f1l1jo.jpg

2h8baqs.jpg

2qdcx9s.jpg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't you go full extra on that interior?

Why would I do that? That's my dream F11. I don't want leather seats, HUD, Active everything etc. Those seats are amazing if you had the opportunity to try them and standard suspension is very good too. I predict to be the M suspension even better.

And what is that..a manual gearbox? :omg: (so last century :p )

I'm going to leave this without any answer, kid.

I'm going to leave this without any answer, kid.

Alright, alright madam :p :lol:

Did not know you were configuring the F11 of your dreams :) Those seats are very good, indeed, but if one can afford the Most expensive ones, dont remember the name, the ones with memory and eletronic adjust on pax and driver side. Oh god, they are soo comfy ^^ Love the pillows x)

About the M suspension, not sure if it is what we have. We have the adaptive drive, with adaptive dampers. They can be soft, or stiff in sport modes.

That SLS is amazing, Scoob!

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/username_046/3_zps3568acbc.jpg

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/username_046/1_zpsc16d7ddb.jpg

---------- Post added at 22:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 PM ----------

I find it insane really how such a small car can cost so much money.

It's an Audi. Nuff said.

Yea..can't comment on the vag group petrol engines, have 0 personal experiences with it, specially older ones. But i still see some diesel A3's from that generation kicking around today in good condition! :)

And i also configured our car, but with bmw.de's configurator (chrome translated to ptguese). Our car includes the innovation package, according to its extra sheet, and according to bmw.de and bmw.pt, that includes HUD, but our car brought everything of the innovation pack, except the HUD -.- But we payed for it. So if we complain about that to bmw, would they install it? Change plastic parts and stuff? Or give us a new car ( :lol: ) or anything?

syy2rk.jpg

fz87dj.jpg

2nltsgm.jpg

bires.jpg

It was enough with Audi once, at the service, they stole our engine cover, the plastic (or metal, dont remember) part which has V6 TDi and audi badge, it was perfectly clean and shiny. And put a totally dirty one on ours with the Audi badge missing.

We are quite sure it was them as we noticed it the day after service, and the week before it wasn't that way. Guess some client needed a good one for "extra money"...But ofc, can't be 100% sure.

Totally not someathing a $tealer would do for money!