We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Configurator showroom

Fear Deer

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jalopnik don't know anything.

The Morgan range is 100% pure class. From the way there lovingly made from guys who have generations of wood work or pannle beating behind them. The seductive way they look and keep there old world charm and feel. This is't some retro styled car...this is a car that's not changed much in it's lifetime. And of course, on one of them days when the sun is out, nothing more than a slight breeze of wind and the smell of nature and a fantastic driving road ahead of you. This car delivers.

You buy this car for what it represents and it's craftsmanship. Theres a reason why order books are always full. :)

• 4 months later...

:bump:

991 Carrera GTS

- Lava Orange (GT3 RS color)

- Alcantara GTS Rhodium Silver package

- Sport bucket seats with Lava Orange Gurtdurchführung

- SportDesign package (ducktail)

- 90l gas tank

- PASM, LED, BOSE, etc

10/10 would buy, drive and sleep in it.

For those interested, click on this link and it should get you straight to my configuration.

IUG9zVA.png

EX4rw8l.png

LWGtfcb.png

1HC1T5Z.png

Nice build, although I'd paint the (great looking) rims silver. Shame it's not possible. I don't like black wheels at all, though, so that's just me I guess. :gmc:

Merc configurator ain't bad, it's gotten much better compared to the past versions. Porsche's still the best with all the details and animations, but I love the night mode in Merc configurator.

:dm:

CLS 63 AMG

- designo Diamond White

- designo Classic Red w/ AMG Carbon trim

I'd choose Hyacinth Red paintwork but it wouldn't go well with the red interior so white it was then. :D

Ivap1nw.jpg

gGpTbLq.jpg

z9XqFZI.jpg

zGqSB5F.jpg

S 500 Coupe

- Edition 1

- Palladium Silver

- designo Bengal Red w/ Piano Black "flowing lines" trim

- Swarowski swag

m44R0Bk.jpg

Eh3WkNH.jpg

Zlxz2Ev.jpg

I'm not entirely sold on the red leather, not matter how high the quality or how great the design of the stitching, I think some days I'd sit in the car and love it but some I'd wish i'd gone with something a bit more conservative to be honest. I'd imagine its more expensive, but surely it's harder to sell a car with a red leather interior? :hmmm: Maybe not.

I love the Cognac colour leather porsche do.

However, there's ^red and there's red:

367130d1301772646-official-w202-c-class-pictures-sticky-picture-018.jpg

I don't think it's that much harder to sell than porcelan white or beige leather (light colors require a lot more cleaning, color differences play up a lot quicker), plus they learned from not doing the complete interior red, but a lot of black too. Breaks it a bit.

I'm a sucker for the A3 sedan for some reason, I'd want mine to look like this :D Loving the grey and the LED's, on the inside I'd really like to have the black leather.

37RCoWf.jpg

ttWSvrb.jpg

If I've learned one thing from these configurators though it is that I am never getting a brand new car ever :eek: I couldn't navigate my way through those options lists to save my life, never mind this "oh you added this, then you need this as well" crap. I'd settle on the exterior and then get so frustrated I left the dealer.

Knowing you, I'm pretty sure you did. :p

I didn't even bother to spec out the interior and all the options on mine, just wanted an illustration of the exterior and when it comes to interior I'm not that fussed. :nods: I like how your rim/colour combo looks but personally I find anything over 17" to be a bit too big for the car. I forgot to check out the black trim on mine though. :hmmm:

The A7 I showed you a few months back looked about the same as this A3, however the monsoon grey paint option seems to be gone from the A7 now. :susp:

Yours seems very 'company/fleet' car, or a lease car. In that it's had a few boxes ticked, but the bare minimum, the smaller but not basic alloys etc. Nice but if you're paying the premium for an Audi, I'd say it's worth saving that much extra for the S-Line, or if the sporty look isn't to your tastes, just a few more options mainly on the interior.

The LED headlights cost more than the S-Line pack does :cheeky: S-Line pack and bigger alloys may look good but I didn't choose them because all I ever hear about them doing is ruin the ride. I promise I'm not 70 years old :leaves: Knowing that I'd get one second hand, I'd look for the alcantara/leather seats but not bother too much about whatever else the previous owner specced out.