We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Configurator showroom

Fear Deer

^I almost feel as if they are trying too hard to look sporty. :hmmm: They are nice combinations but just a bit over the top for me.

That made me think of the XE, a car I really wouldn't mind owning myself :drool:

HOpeLm9.png

yC5UPq8.png

May I also add that the Jaguar configurator is by far the best one I've ever tried.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:eek: That is such a good spec.

The viper really is worth the import cost and EU inflation over here tbh, it's so rare and exotic and if you pulled up in front of 99% of people in Europe in the above car, and they heard the sound, and you told them it had an 8.4L V10 (the word hemi wouldn't mean anything to them) they'd think this car was worth 3-4 x what it actually cost. It wouldn't seem like an Audi R8 rival, more an Aventador etc imo.

I meant price-wise :p The R8 V10 Plus costs around £130k in the UK, I can't imagine a brand new, specced and imported Viper would come in at much less than that at all. My point was that the Viper has a giant engine, looks much more exotic on british roads and would genuinely feel 3-4 x more expensive to other people.

Audi R8 V10 Plus has 602bhp, so I wouldn't use the words 'eats up' :p Other than the ACR, I think i'd put my money on the R8 to 'eat up' the Viper around a track too.

I meant price-wise :p The R8 V10 Plus costs around £130k in the UK, I can't imagine a brand new, specced and imported Viper would come in at much less than that at all. My point was that the Viper has a giant engine, looks much more exotic on british roads and would genuinely feel 3-4 x more expensive to other people.

Audi R8 V10 Plus has 602bhp, so I wouldn't use the words 'eats up' :p Other than the ACR, I think i'd put my money on the R8 to 'eat up' the Viper around a track too.

I see... and well, that new R8 has more power than i thought. :lol: Was thinking more like, 550 at most.

nice spec, Milli, sans the dark rims, though. Big fan of light interiors myself.

GstKHyF.jpg

TMbzZAZ.jpg

Ys0O2Jy.jpg

ptlSx7E.jpg

I'd paint the exterior grey parts black; CF is overrated, and I don't like how much Alcantara McLaren interiors have. I like the material on the seats (I know how bad leather seats with no ventilation are in the summer), steering wheel and other bits, but the whole dash in Alcantara is too much imho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...