We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Configurator showroom

Fear Deer

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a photoshop or does the base E63 allow for that grille option? The E63 S doesn't...

Here's the E-Class Allroad All-Terrain. This one's configured with almost all stuff on it (and the badges off of it). That means the price went up from 58.101,75 euros to 102.018,70 euros. And this is the entry model 220d (I think everything's gonna be 4-cylinders that this car will see).

Avantgarde vs Exclusive interior only changes the direction of the lines on the center surfaces of the seats, Exclusive's are longitudinal while Avantgarde's are from left to right. The car below doesn't have either because it has the designo Nappa Leather option which eliminates some of the dividing into patches, and adds a diamond pattern.

Seems servo-closing doors are back on the equipment list. What I found odd was the option of ''fuel tank with increased capacity'' still measuring a lousy 66 liters. They really do everything to get in the lowest tax classes...

iris?COSY-EU-100-1713d0VXq4p7qtyO35PobzIvxXrItvsTQKkojUfGoo7GE11KFm90hP9Q6FjcBXpLWXGEuimJ0l34JOB2Ng1bApjkCI5uVfxQC3qE7kzNRJ9m7jxhfhKV1Hh%25vq9tcyLRDc1YaxWbSrH1KJtn8wv8noiZL5XM4FaKJTg9Hvn6PD8LsSeWiX9tsd4ZtcUfgFfXGEPJYJ0l7YVOB2Kr%25bApvnbI5uL5IQC3asrkzNH%25Ym7j8hohKVkYQ%25vqmJZyLRhYmYaxU0ErH1GCtn8w7O3oiZKiEM4FvRuTg9LYn6PDarqSeWHthtsd8B3cUfiA0XGE45wJ0ldYAOB2zMnbAp7oMIkbX1ZxUyTg9Ukm6tTuweSc6GmutsdLHycUfeUfXGEsGRJ0lU0ZOB2G8%25bAp0koI5uBQDQC3zM3kzN7zwm7jKeDhKVvst%25vqLBjyL0fsjko9wdYfHhdBtaRcYxqN88Zlo21Ix2rbpldCdcqcgVGB4NPVHF8xmE84HiX&&IMGT=A27&POV=BE140,SZT

iris?COSY-EU-100-1713d0VXq4p7qtyO35PobzIvxXrItvsTQKkojUfGoo7GE11KFm90hP9Q6FjcBXpLWXGEuimJ0l34JOB2Ng1bApjkCI5uVfxQC3qE7kzNRJ9m7jxhfhKV1Hh%25vq9tcyLRDc1YaxWbSrH1KJtn8wv8noiZL5XM4FaKJTg9Hvn6PD8LsSeWiX9tsd4ZtcUfgFfXGEPJYJ0l7YVOB2Kr%25bApvnbI5uL5IQC3asrkzNH%25Ym7j8hohKVkYQ%25vqmJZyLRhYmYaxU0ErH1GCtn8w7O3oiZKiEM4FvRuTg9LYn6PDarqSeWHthtsd8B3cUfiA0XGE45wJ0ldYAOB2zMnbAp7oMIkbX1ZxUyTg9Ukm6tTuweSc6GmutsdLHycUfeUfXGEsGRJ0lU0ZOB2G8%25bAp0koI5uBQDQC3zM3kzN7zwm7jKeDhKVvst%25vqLBjyL0fsjko9wdYfHhdBtaRcYxqN88Zlo21Ix2rbpldCdcqcgVGB4NPVHF8xmE84HiX&&IMGT=A27&POV=BI1,SZT

iris?COSY-EU-100-1713d0VXq4p7qtyO35PobzIvxXrItvsTQKkojUfGoo7GE11KFm90hP9Q6FjcBXpLWXGEuimJ0l34JOB2Ng1bApjkCI5uVfxQC3qE7kzNRJ9m7jxhfhKV1Hh%25vq9tcyLRDc1YaxWbSrH1KJtn8wv8noiZL5XM4FaKJTg9Hvn6PD8LsSeWiX9tsd4ZtcUfgFfXGEPJYJ0l7YVOB2Kr%25bApvnbI5uL5IQC3asrkzNH%25Ym7j8hohKVkYQ%25vqmJZyLRhYmYaxU0ErH1GCtn8w7O3oiZKiEM4FvRuTg9LYn6PDarqSeWHthtsd8B3cUfiA0XGE45wJ0ldYAOB2zMnbAp7oMIkbX1ZxUyTg9Ukm6tTuweSc6GmutsdLHycUfeUfXGEsGRJ0lU0ZOB2G8%25bAp0koI5uBQDQC3zM3kzN7zwm7jKeDhKVvst%25vqLBjyL0fsjko9wdYfHhdBtaRcYxqN88Zlo21Ix2rbpldCdcqcgVGB4NPVHF8xmE84HiX&&IMGT=A27&POV=BI1,SZN

Regarding colors, no idea, but you can always take care of that for an AMG. In fact it should be the easiest to choose from because they got their whole AMG Performance studio's thing set up for that, where the other engines are just mass production and that would take more time to incorporate special requests.

Regarding layout of the pattern/stitching/shapes: they use seats these days to indicate which Line or model you've chosen and for the AMG's there's little left to choose unless you want it to have the same seats as a 220d.

Regarding colors, no idea, but you can always take care of that for an AMG. In fact it should be the easiest to choose from because they got their whole AMG Performance studio's thing set up for that, where the other engines are just mass production and that would take more time to incorporate special requests.

Regarding layout of the pattern/stitching/shapes: they use seats these days to indicate which Line or model you've chosen and for the AMG's there's little left to choose unless you want it to have the same seats as a 220d.

I know there's a whole department for special things, but still, I think, being a top dawg model, there should be more than beige, brown, and black leather options from the factory.

Who knows. Maybe in previous times so few people chose for red or light grey that they only those the most popular colors to continue with, and the dark blue only for top-end luxury cars. Maybe they also did it to save money on having to put each color through validation. Or maybe some floaty interior trend analyst told them these are THE colors and the rest is soooooo not done in 2017. Little bit like with paints... unfortunately Merc isn't like a Lamborghini or Ferrari where people love strong actual colors.

Who knows. Maybe in previous times so few people chose for red or light grey that they only those the most popular colors to continue with, and the dark blue only for top-end luxury cars. Maybe they also did it to save money on having to put each color through validation. Or maybe some floaty interior trend analyst told them these are THE colors and the rest is soooooo not done in 2017. Little bit like with paints... unfortunately Merc isn't like a Lamborghini or Ferrari where people love strong actual colors.

Yeah. BMW M does have quite a range, though. Red, beige, brown, white-ish, black, then you've got Individual leather that is in catalogues and on top of that they do total custom stuff. Most cars on sale are obviously black on black, but the number of special orders must be quite high, too.

You can order the Edition1 cars WITHOUT the stripes, it's an option similar to omitting the type designations. Just like the rear wing is optional for the AMG versions, part of the aerodynamics pack or as a standalone item.

And no, the lightbrown one was to show the new color they added :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure the A1 is worth it, both friends and relatives have quite high spec versions and I just don't think they're worth the money.

As for the A3, I could only get the saloon in S-Line trim but the hatchback I think is acceptable in lower specs for some reason.

I'm 100% sure neither is worth it, the A1 I configured was way north of £30k and the A3 more than £40k. Still lots of want though.

• 2 weeks later...