We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Configurator showroom

Fear Deer

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Microphone[/url] My Panamera (Turbo ST) came out on a total of € 272k. Without all the wood and beige that yours has, lol. Yours was more expensive?

My Panamera (4S ST) came up to around £155gbp, about £65k of that is options. Just looked on the NL config and the same car starts at £143k stock :eek: No wonder yours was 100k more. Not sure i'd be bothered too much about getting the Turbo if it came to it, the 4S is plenty quick for an estate haha

My Panamera (4S ST) came up to around £155gbp, about £65k of that is options. Just looked on the NL config and the same car starts at £143k stock :eek: No wonder yours was 100k more. Not sure i'd be bothered too much about getting the Turbo if it came to it, the 4S is plenty quick for an estate haha

:P Don't try and explain me how poo our tax system is, I was aware of that ;) This is the reason why "AMG Packages" and similar are so common here. You'd shoot yourself in the foot if you were to upgrade to a bigger engine; you can't drive fast anywhere and you pay a buttload of extra money.

Huracan Performante:

[ATTACH]28360[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28361[/ATTACH]

McLaren 720S:

[ATTACH]28362[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28363[/ATTACH]

Porsche Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo:

[ATTACH]28364[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28366[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28367[/ATTACH]

Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3:

[ATTACH]28368[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28369[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28370[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28371[/ATTACH]

Sadly, there is no 812 Superfast's configurator :'( (I still prefer F12 Berlinetta tbh)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That does look rather stunning, quite classy for a top of the range car :hmmm: The reviews for the new RS5 have been less than glowing though, not sure I'd get one. for £86k i'd probably get a Cayman S or a used 911. At that price you're really not that far away from base spec Mercedes GTS prices either, i'd rather have a Porsche but it's just weird how an RS5 can cost that much.

--- Post Updated ---

Configured my Porsche 911 GT2 RS, I went for the Weissach package but without the rollcage etc as I don't think many of these will ever see a track. Went for the predictable outside colour with the bold inside contrast.

h1VvHi7.png

BiejcFd.png

diEilW2.png

A few options, I'm not sure I'd have such a bold red interior but the configurator was being buggy so i couldn't be bothered playing around with it.

Oooh that's gorgeous, I prefer your spec to mine, my configurator was acting really buggy for what it's worth :ytwh:

It's a tough one though, do you think the GT2 RS special colour I chose will hold its value more, as with resale-red Rosso Corsa on Ferraris, or will the rarer Miami Blue GT2 RS' end up being worth more?

Pretty sure the value on these will go up, happened the same with the previous GT2RS, GT3 4.0. The blue one might sell faster when its time imo, after looking on mobile.de I've noticed that the most limited edition Porsche's are available second hand in boring colors. There was a yellow 911R at a much higher price than the grey ones with stripes.

Also, the standard color will become pretty boring/annoying, at least that happened to me with the Green AMG GTR.

They offer a configurator for the edition 1 E63S but I wouldn't want one, you can only have it with a gangsta dark spec with dark wheels etc, rather chavvy imo. Although you can have the stripes removed.

KW8Gz4L.png

xBOcsFz.png

9dDoQJR.png

I wanted the brown leather but I didn't think the brown leather went well with the piano black interior fittings, so decided against it :hmmm: It's got a lot of options on but doesn't really look like it does for some reason. Doubt it'd be a popular spec on the forecourt.

• 2 months later...