We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I think that could be a good idea. I mean TDU2 has basically what you're asking for. As part of the unofficial patch, he managed to hack the car bnks would appear, and were useable. Interestingly, in TDUMT, it shows the extra bnks for failed DLCs, now if only there was a way to use them? But as of right now, like Zoqqer is eluding to, it's not possible currently.

Best I can do for the fuel payment guys is $50. - joke, not involved with project whatsoever. ;)

I am not sure if anyone understood, but what i made would use both versions, the analogic when you have the analogic huds, and the digital would only be there when you use cockpit view.

And that one is good Johny46, problem is, how it would look like when you're using the cockpit view? ;) :lol:

Edit: This is something i thought now... square huds... :hmmm:

79251250.jpg

We must think about all the kinds of huds... and this one is something i didn't think of untill now.

Fuel... :bananadance: (holding thumbs).

Perhaps it's possible to have analog or digital to what's most correct per car/bike or make it an option. Or even authentic gauge / vehicle... would take time though. (I'm fine with mix and same for all vehicles also though.. also I like analog most).

I wonder how refuelling will be activated, I hope it will be possible at the stations (and not just keyb click wherever or something).. and have actual refill times (with instant-full choice/or leave station=jumps to full) IDEALLY with gas left/car saved to next game. Remember fake refuelling, ^^ It's good as a rest stop too. Hope it's possible.

IF it's gonna cost.. then perhaps optional and maybe cost according to amount filled.