We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

this online gaming is really nice,it gives TDU higher level in my eyes..I wish more and more players on the map when time is come.

Fuel sistem is also nice idea,but it has one big barrier:no petrol stations on the western and on the northern part of the map....but that is Atari blame,no our modders:D

Sistem itself works fine on the first car I drove but that is it...every next car nothing happens,or I just drove too slow:D

this online gaming is really nice,it gives TDU higher level in my eyes..I wish more and more players on the map when time is come.

Fuel sistem is also nice idea,but it has one big barrier:no petrol stations on the western and on the northern part of the map....but that is Atari blame,no our modders:D

Sistem itself works fine on the first car I drove but that is it...every next car nothing happens,or I just drove too slow:D

Trust me you wouldn't want to run out of fuel so fast.. If I cant do atleast more then a half tour of the island with a full tank while trying to save fuel with a Gumpert going on 4th 80kmh I wont be sattisfied xD.. this sentence was quite long

How is the Fuel Mod working? I've played a bit. Zoqqers Huayra left me in the road but it's okay. I drove my S65 AMG for some kilometers and the fuel didn't go down. Can we tweak the consumption somehow? Maybe from the car's physics?

A stupid error from myself, it's already fixed. :D

And i have a problem with the fuel system at first it worked but after i restarted my game couple of times, now im getting a black screen with the fuel parameter :/ Am i the only one having problems with everything?? :D

What launch options are you currently using in addition of -fuel?

Fuel will work in Single Player as well, even if TDU isn't really fun in solo... :p

Fuel consumption is calculated depending your driving style (aggressive = high conso; normal; IrespectTheLimitations = minimal) but it's obviously a little bit tweaked to make the thing interesting. :D

By The Way, I don't know if you already knok that but you can refill your tank at any time in a gas station so that's you won't have to teleport. :cheeky: