We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I have some problems with new launcher file, because when I'm using external program which help me to hold limited 60fps in game(vsync in Catalyst don't work) my game just crash. It's compulsion, I mean using that program for me because when i have more than 150fps the game is unplayable. Help guys :(

I have some problems with new launcher file, because I'm using external program which help me to hold limited 60fps in game(vsync in Catalyst don't work) . It's compulsion for me because when i have more than 150fps the game is unplayable. Help guys :(

Vsync will be added in the next update if nothing goes wrong.

I have some problems with new launcher file, because I'm using external program which help me to hold limited 60fps in game(vsync in Catalyst don't work) . It's compulsion for me because when i have more than 150fps the game is unplayable. Help guys :(

DXoveride.. forcing tripple buffering onto Vsync is what you want.. we all know that screen tearing isnt really enjoyable..so yeah vsync but with tripple buffering forced trough program.

Overclock your amd with Sapphire Trix..add a bit of voltage..but please.. make yourself a favor to do some cable management and push pull air configoration in the case.. Other then that..

I want to tell 2 thingies that really need some adjusting too. :

The wheelspin doesn't change seamlessly according to the speed of a car.

The reflections on a car move forwards, instead of backwards,

along the carpaint, when driving forward.

If you can do something about these problems, that would be just stunning.

The wheelspin doesn't change seamlessly according to the speed of a car.

In general, the rims are rotating way slower than the actual speed. At 300 km/h the rim rotates like 15 km/h. Although I doubt it can be changed

The reflections on a car move forwards, instead of backwards,

along the carpaint, when driving forward.

This is deeply in the game engine, and this would be insanely much work to fix it - if it is changble anyhow at all, what I don't think.

Yes, in hoodview it is like it should be.

Drive in cockpit view... problem solved :cheeky:

I guess you don't mean me, right.

Btw fuel wasn't in the game.

Moveable spoilers weren't in the game.

Sunrise, sunset, nighttime, moon weren't in the game.

Wintertime, autumntime, snowchains, snowrollingsound weren't in the game.

Please calm, and stop treating people from up above, DAMN.

What the guys here are doing is great for all.

But i also think they want to do it without telling people to shut up,

like some do it here in the name of the threadstarter, even if in a gently way.

We are improving the game alltogether.

You call that innovation.

And as it seems, some guys have more knowledge than others until now,

it is absolutely normal that forgotten requests,

forgotten because they couldn't be done, come up again.

I kinda find this rly hilarious, Speeder & LEAN giving all of u guys just a finger and some of u take the whole arm, sry but i dont know what to say

I MEAN GUYS WTF some of u could be alot more thankfull that they been working like idiots getting the stuff done what we got so far, and not ask for some more stuff like falling snow/rain and other crap that have not even been in the game. DAMN

Dude. Not supposed to attack anyone. But quite up. It's not like we are saying go do this do that. This are IDEAS and questions if this is possible at all. I would try it myself if anyone told me how to. I personally ask Speeder always if this is possible, I support the project as much as I can. I try to work on the project, even if I just got a small, boring job to make a list of consumption of every TDU car. When it helps, I do anything for my favorite game. I would be the least guy to force anyone to make something, as I know how a) annoying and b) difficult it is. I am happy about Online, but it's not that we should stop working on new features.

Jeeeeez.

I understand you Combat, i was just kidding with previous message if you guys havent got that.

I am more than happy with even online, any feature more than that is just a plus for which i am very grateful.

Plus, if i were in a developed country with good salary and standard and stuff i would donate, but i really can't.