We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

Nope.

All ENB/SweetFX mods have d3d9.dll among other files.

Project paradise mod is basily d3d9.dll so nope, you cant have any other mods that requires d3d9.dll changed.

But there are some nice graphical mods which only changes files in FX folder so you can use them.

Hi everyone, a friend just told me about this recently, got everything set up yesterday, registered to raise an issue I found with the G27 fix.

The G27 fix does not work. Was told too place it in the root directory of my game folder and did so. Then replaced every dinput8.dll I could find on my windows installation, still nothing worked. It randomly worked once after a dozen attempts or so but mapping the controller axis seems impossible for the throttle and brake - seems to think that multiple buttons are being pressed.

Symptom wise, the G27 wheel stays locked the entire time as though un-initialized. For extra measure I loaded up rFactor immediately before and after , G27 works perfectly fine in those. Research later led me to this : (add www , can't post links)

forums.logitech.com/t5/Logitech-G-Controllers/G27-Please-fix-FFB-in-Test-Drive-Unlimited-1-66a-PC/td-p/433408?nobounce

To which a logitech dev mentioned something about a specific lockout in tdu1. Is anyone here with a working G27?