We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

--- Post Updated ---

Hey guys, I've only just learned that TDU is alive again, and I'm excited to play again!

There is only one problem though: I seem to have forgotten my GamespyID's email and/or password of my old "tdu66" account. Does anyone have a solution for this, since the Gamespy site has been offline since 2013? Perhaps some way of resetting my account, or making a new account (I wouldn't mind losing my previous savegame)?

Someone please explain to me how to get in on this.

Very simple ;) Download it and extract the files in C:/Programes Files (x86)/Atari/Test Drive Unlimited. That's it !

Use one of your email adress to get online. If you are online but you can't see anyone on the map, You have to open the port 8889 on your router.

If you want to play with mods who require bigbnks, Play with Paradise Launcher who's in the same folder where you extracted the files.

Enjoy ! If you still having problem, ask us on this thread ;)

All you've got to do is find a green pepper version of Test Drive Unlimited 1 .

It is the green framed dvd box, with standing on it, including test drive unlimited megapack.

It is legal, and i found one, being 2 minutes on ebay.

You could try on Ebay.

I doubt that you'll find the pack at any legal store nowadays. The game is 8 years old ;)

--- Post Updated ---

Look into your inbox.

Hi guys, is there any place where we can buy the megapack from? Interested in buying the game again just to play project paradise :)

Download Links

Test Drive Unlimited: Multiplayer Modification

Version: 0.03A

Description: Multiplayer Game Client with a lot of awesome features!

Logitech G27 Racing Wheel Fix

Version: 0.01

Description: Fix 1.66A force-feedback and add led support

Which one?

Which one you think it is? Think a little.

Guest .:TestDriver:.

I believe Eden Studio should see this forum and learn not to mess up the next TDU (as they did with TDU2),though.

I know Eden want to make a new game like TDU series, just go to their website and you'll see what I mean.