We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

Well.... the problem is that your game says a messages that I haven't seen. You made 2 profiles which both have same name but different password and when loading the 2nd one, the game recognizes it as the first one with a wrong password (the password of 2nd profile). To me it's related to the server side, so SPEEDER may can help you since he can access the server side, not me.

You can do something else,too. you can change the profile name of your first savegame with a TDU save editor, then the game (should) recognize(s) the savegame as a new one so should not be a conflict between the 2. Ask the community they might help. Also I am looking for the tool.

Thanks for trying to help me D4N005H, I'm talking with @Speeder about my problem. :)

Guest .:TestDriver:.
Thanks for trying to help me D4N005H, I'm talking with @Speeder about my problem. :)

You're welcome. Please help others as much as possible,too.

About Traffic, the other day I've watched a very funny video about these traffic cars and the people was discovering the game and getting mad. It was so funny... :lol:

Here is the vid

Enjoy :lol:

LOL at the end... was the driver of the Chrysler really a girl? looks attractive somehow to anyone :D why?! at 29:29 it cheats! (I know. it wasn't a cheat, I was just kidding,though)

Hello. I have a problem: I can't log on my online profile, TDU says my nick is incorrect and wants me to create a new profile instead of getting into menu. What to do? btw, my PC is overall slowed for two weeks and I need to install a new copy of Win7.

If you come from winXP, in win7 the savegame is stored in C:\Users\name of your pc\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame, see if you pasted your game well there, if not... try to do it.

I had almost the same problem but was my fault, the problem I had was that I forgot that in winXP savegame was stored in My Documents\TDU\savegame and I created a new user with another password before pasting the old online game in C:\Users\etc ... if you did this, you need to talk with Speeder to try to solve the problem.

P.S. Oops! I forgot to refresh the page and I wrote later,

Hopefully with resetting the database everything works properly, I have to try my account also.

Today, first time I enjoyed game as much as over 2 years ago when I met guy mattimyck. I thought it's noob driver in Saleen S7 but when I joined him on mountain road it took me 5 min to catch him. So we had really fast cruise and that's what I like and I liked in this game the most - driving with fast people. Straight roads are for fast cars, fast corners are for fast drivers :D

Now I really miss this times when every friday we raced together :(

I had a lot of contact with Speeder, he was very helpful and told me to redownload the client dll. It worked :D I drove quite a bit with Robik today :D

So, problem solved ^^

Where can I download the client.dll? A friend has the same problem now and I want to test if doing this he can re-run the game.

Where can I download the client.dll? A friend has the same problem now and I want to test if doing this he can re-run the game.

I just redownloaded what was in the first post of this topic, deleted the old file I had in my TDU folder and put the one from the redownloaded tduclient.rar there. That worked for me.

I just redownloaded what was in the first post of this topic, deleted the old file I had in my TDU folder and put the one from the redownloaded tduclient.rar there. That worked for me.

Ah! Ok, I misunderstand that is tdu_client.rar haha, thank you!

@Dmitrijs if you not saved the old online savegame now you can't, you need to create a new one and you will have to start from scratch