We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

So just at the start, the game crash right ? Have they installed any mods or Performance Pack (tdupk) with TDUPE ?

Windows 8 doesn't affect much the game. I use to run TDU without any problem on my sister's Windows 8.1

Are you sure again that there game is a complete original legal copy ? Because any cracks doesn't work with the game.

@Gonzal0ox

These win8.1/10preview have more security that give old games some problem. :susp:

i did save zip.file in another harddisk. i unzip there and copy to game folder game not run.

i do this:

- copy "tdu_client 0.03A.zip" to my Test Drive Unlimited game folder.

- unzip here

- run launcher as admin

work for me. :)

may be you can try...

Gonzal0ox,

did you have an error message?

I am using Windows 8.1 64-bit. I had an error message saying "The program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I downloaded and installed d3dx9_43.dll free from Microsoft, and it fixed my problem.

I searched the thread for 'gps' and it retrieved 0 results, so I suppose nobody had this problem yet.

I don't have the original game yet, my previous copy got... misplaced, so to speak. I'm trying the PP just now because I haven't had the need before. It works ok, fuel mode doesn't work, but it doesn't crash the game either. The stuff I wanted (no gps, no gauges, no avatar, etc) works beautifully.

The problem is that my GPS bnk installed over the default one stops working (this is, I see the default TDU gps again) when I drive a car that uses the bigbnks feature. Is this a problem due to not having the oficial version of the game, or is it something else?

Great cruise ! :D Very fast indeed ! I really liked the mix of winding roads and long straight lines, makes the drive fun and different.

cSxCrGc.jpg

vVCxgig.jpg

q0m7jN2.jpg

Shame for your audio... :mad: I will for sure have a closer look later to our replay :)

Also It's hard to believe the difference between the normal stock game and the modded game. It's a different dimension :lol:

Currently at the NW lighthouse. Map said 19~ people were online.

--- Post Updated ---

Also currently livestreaming the speed cruise: Twitch Done! Recording is at Twitch. Audio was muted for most of it (thanks, Twitch!). Wasn't as pixelated as I thought it would be for being just 5Mbps.

http://i.imgur.com/QOFhz8l.jpg

Lol that's funny. :lol:

@BeSweet to your question at 24:30min, i was connected with 6 or 7 People in my session. ;)

I am surprised that you have seen only me :eek:

I guess that was me in my 900HP Supra/Edonis i saw u but u were -//-

I know your ID is Comb@t, seen you last week but couldn't connect to you either :/ Need to meet up at the strip one night ;)

East ? Depends. BeSweet and my self was travelling from the North-West lighthouse to the south east. And yes indeed we were running fast with our Koenigsegg and Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (612 Scaglietti modded). It was around 10pm GMT yesterday :D

Most likely the Koeni, I just couldn't keep up at all when you guys were infront :D

Finally managed to get a "100%" done profile again. :lol: All races and missions done. :D

Edit:

I have also enabled the -hd, and it made a few mods, like the F50, to get white windows when under the sun. Like this:

y7EYX9z.png

If i remove the -hd, it backs to normal. Anyone knows why this happens and if there is a solution? :lol:

Finally managed to get a "100%" done profile again. :lol: All races and missions done. :D

Edit:

I have also enabled the -hd, and it made a few mods, like the F50, to get white windows when under the sun. Like this:

http://i.imgur.com/y7EYX9z.png

If i remove the -hd, it backs to normal. Anyone knows why this happens and if there is a solution? :lol:

Yes, if you have HDR on in the Game then open the "Weather_HDRI.ini" in your Folder ..../Test Drive Unlimitet/Euro/Bnk/FX

Search now for this both Entry:

"CARLUMMIN"

"CARLUMMAX"

Change now the Value from CARLUMMIN = 0.53000 to 0.13000

and CARLUMMAX from 0.62000 to 0.22000

It should be worked now.

If not then change both Value to "0"

You must do this with every setting that called WEATHERCONFIGNAME = "FREERIDEWEATHER..... in this *.ini

e.g.

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[WEATHERCONFIG]

WEATHERCONFIGNAME = "FREERIDEWEATHER_MORNING_TB1"

CARLUMMIN = 0.13000

CARLUMMAX = 0.22000

[WEATHERCONFIG]

WEATHERCONFIGNAME = "FREERIDEWEATHER_NOON_TB1"

CARLUMMIN = 0.13000

CARLUMMAX = 0.22000

and so on

If you have HDR not activated in the game, then do this same only with the Weather.ini in the same Folder.

Sry for my English. I hope you can understand me a little bit ;)

=-;566368']Yes' date=' if you have HDR on in the Game then open the "[b']Weather_HDRI.ini[/b]" in your Folder ..../Test Drive Unlimitet/Euro/Bnk/FX

Search now for this both Entry:

"CARLUMMIN"

"CARLUMMAX"

Change now the Value from CARLUMMIN = 0.53000 to 0.13000

and CARLUMMAX from 0.62000 to 0.22000

It should be worked now.

If not then change both Value to "0"

You must do this with every setting that called WEATHERCONFIGNAME = "FREERIDEWEATHER..... in this *.ini

e.g.

[WEATHERCONFIG]

WEATHERCONFIGNAME = "FREERIDEWEATHER_MORNING_TB1"

CARLUMMIN = 0.13000

CARLUMMAX = 0.22000

[WEATHERCONFIG]

WEATHERCONFIGNAME = "FREERIDEWEATHER_NOON_TB1"

CARLUMMIN = 0.13000

CARLUMMAX = 0.22000

and so on

If you have HDR not activated in the game, then do this same only with the Weather.ini in the same Folder.

Sry for my English. I hope you can understand me a little bit ;)

But that will not change the whole car reflex? I mean... it will not turn opaque, or sort of matte, will it? :lol: By the way, thanks in advance.