We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

When you say adding new stuff, if this all indeed does get working, (we're all praying and hoping it does) what will be the possibility of adding new cars to the game in addition to the ones that are already in it? Like completely new models? I assume they have to be installed server-side too that way everyone can see them yes?
One would need a TDU1 server first ...:p

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Speeder.

There is one thing, i guess every player found annoying from the very first time playing TDU.

And i wonder if there is a way to fix that.

I'm talking about the movement of the reflections on the car when driving.

In the second egoperspective, the one after cockpit view where you can still see the hood, everything is fine according to that.

But in every 3rd person view the reflections of the surrounding move in driving direction over the car while it is driving forward.

That's what i find not good, really, not good at all. And i'm keeping myself very polite here.

Every other game does that right, only TDU not. Can you do something to fix that ?

• 1 month later...

oh my lord I so want to cruise with the old school crew. I just had an email from Duke227 asking if someone has managed to get a server running. I would seriously love to go online and waste a whole day drifting better than Ken Block. A day? Jeez I spent five years of my life enjoying the company of my brethren. Some more please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...