We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I am really glad that this project, and TDU1 in general,has so much fans in past couple of days but I do not understand posts like "pick me,pick me"...

It is just stupid,all of us want to play online if it is possible....end of story...

...and if it be space for more testers or something like that,I think it is fair that it be someone familiar from this forum,especially modders which keep this game alive for all of this time....

I will wait for my turn....

Will we be able to add cars to game? Except bringing online back, what will else be added to this Project?

I think that's an entirely different thing involving a different side of the game's code to be changed, and I think that's more something for one of those Community Patches than for a project aimed at simply establishing a new server for online play. :)

Hi guys and lady,

I didn´t ever play TDU1 online as well - and I don´t want to in future. But I find it amazing what some modders (or one modder?) just got ready here - seems like a dead game has been risen like phoenix from the ashes. It´s a pleasure to see, even for an offline player like me. ;)

Wasn't active on the forum due to a lack of time, but this... this needs attention.

Bravo Speeder and Lean, you did a great job indeed - I'm impressed that you actually managed to bring TDU back online. I'd love to test out the beta version of the multiplayer - but it's obviously your call to choose who gets to get their hands on the project first, and I'll wait for the finished, public version if it's necessary to do so.

Again, great job :)