We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I waited 2 years for this !

Hug for Speeder :p

I am waiting anxiously too. I remember you okar, you were so good with S7. It was a long time since racing TDU online, in 2011. I used

to race about 5 years from 2007. My G25 was burned down just before the server was taken offline. It is great to race again, a nostalgic feeling. I quess I need to buy a new wheel, is G27 the best for TDU now after the fix?

Thanks for Speeder and all.:D

Ok speeder. I downloaded the .zip file you have given me and extracted the three files in the TDU folder and launched the game, but nothing happens.

I just get a black screen and than back to desktop with the message "TestDriveUnlimited does not work anymore..." and thats it.

Any ideas what´s going on?

Disable any overlay software (steam, msi afterburner, xfire,...) and try again. If you still get issues, please update your drivers and be sure to have downloaded the directx runtime (see the readme).

@ People having an issue with the G27 fix.

It might help, if you turn off your internet security software like Kaspersky, Norton, ESET, G Data, etc.

I have G Data on my own and I have to turn G Data off before I start TDU, otherwise the program will stop the game while it's starting. But, after the game has started, I can turn on the firewall again and everything runs smooth with the fix, even the RPM lights are working, FFB as well.

I do remember this S7 very well, okar :P