We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

With the original game servers? Yes, that was ever since TDU was released and they successfully carried that on to TDU2. No offense meant to anybody here, but in 80% of the cases I clicked a friend to join, I was thrown into some random hungarian or russian session. Again, no offense meant :)

It was about half of all times I tried to join people that I just gave up because it took so long. It eventually could work by joining other people who were in the same session as your friend.

With the original game servers? Yes, that was ever since TDU was released and they successfully carried that on to TDU2. No offense meant to anybody here, but in 80% of the cases I clicked a friend to join, I was thrown into some random hungarian or russian session. Again, no offense meant :)

It was about half of all times I tried to join people that I just gave up because it took so long. It eventually could work by joining other people who were in the same session as your friend.

It got even worse in TDU2 despite their 'improvements'. But yeah, TDU1 had those problems from the start, I had a few friends I never actually got to play with because of those problems and that is a huge shame :(

I'm really excited about this epic multiplayer. I wanna join to beta test of this . I know a lot of polish beta testers from times of Test Drive Unlimited 2, and I think i will play in beta tests at all free time :) I really love this game and I can't wait to get this mod in my hands :)

HyundaiPL (MikrusPL). member of Drivecenter.pl

S7 is not stupid, people just can't handle this devil, that's all. Best car in TDU.

What game controller you use? Do you use wheel? I like to drive only with a wheel. I am asking advice if someone has compared different wheels, so

that he knows what is the best wheel for TDU now. I am planning to buy G27, if the force feedback is good now after the fix.

I tried using G27 in TDU a long time ago but without FF it did not feel good, and I sold my G27 out.

I used to drive with G25, but it is broken now. Now I own a Logitech Momo, it is very old and force feedback is not good.

What game controller you use? Do you use wheel? I like to drive only with a wheel. I am asking advice if someone has compared different wheels, so

that he knows what is the best wheel for TDU now. I am planning to buy G27, if the force feedback is good now after the fix.

I tried using G27 in TDU a long time ago but without FF it did not feel good, and I sold my G27 out.

I used to drive with G25, but it is broken now. Now I own a Logitech Momo, it is very old and force feedback is not good.

I think you should wait for the public release before buy a new wheel, so you can test it yourself, have more info about it and talk with a way bigger larger number of people. ;)

@down

Not maybe but for SURE no cheats at all.

S7 is not stupid, people just can't handle this devil, that's all. Best car in TDU.

Oh yes, the S7 is stupid, and that has nothing to do with being "able to handle this devil" or not. The S7 is stupid because it's massive unrealistic acceleration.

And i will save the comment about your gauges to myself. :lol: