We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I got a G65 as my most driven car. And I bet the Benzo needs way more fuel stops than my Smart car with the same driving style

Your Mercedes, would be like a drunkard down the pub. Drinks loads of fuel, keeps downing fuel by the bucketload and then gets chucked out for drinking too much. Haha, my most used car, a 575 Maranello, would drink fuel like a proper Italian! :D "Ey you tell me to leave? Nobody tells me when to leave! Ciao!"

So with this fuel adding maybe someone will have a reason to driving in game on small ecological cars like Punto or MINI or something like this. Someone but not me :D

Your Mercedes, would be like a drunkard down the pub. Drinks loads of fuel, keeps downing fuel by the bucketload and then gets chucked out for drinking too much. Haha, my most used car, a 575 Maranello, would drink fuel like a proper Italian! :D "Ey you tell me to leave? Nobody tells me when to leave! Ciao!"

So what can you say about my M5 E34? :lol:

Well for a start, your Beemer is an M car. So it's that sensible German business guy sitting in the corner, but you give him a few drinks and he's goes into full lederhosen mode! :D

Money in TDU? What is this sorcery? Everybody's loaded right? :D Let's just say my Avatar got his money from a "Saudi Arabian prince", and it wasn't a scam! ;)