We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I understand you Combat, i was just kidding with previous message if you guys havent got that.

I am more than happy with even online, any feature more than that is just a plus for which i am very grateful.

Plus, if i were in a developed country with good salary and standard and stuff i would donate, but i really can't.

I know u was joking bro, dont worry i got that ^^ xDD

Well I'm gonna have to agree with you there jdm0, all the other stuff is just a nice bonus and I am thankful for all the awesome updates that were implemeted besides Online, but, why don't we worry about adding more features after public release? I mean, remember that some of us haven't gotten to play yet, and I would rather have a nice flowing multiplayer than all the other stoofs. (This is if we could only have either one or the other of course). ;)

Once again, Thanks Speeder and Lean for all your hard work so far!

I hope this has not been mentioned earlier in this thread: Will it be possible to play Project Paradise if you don't have any online savegame left?

In other words, will it be possible to start a new game, without gamespy account (since Gamspy has been shut down and you need to enter your Gamespy-account when creating a new online profile). Unfortunately I didn't make any backups. :(

I hope this has not been mentioned earlier in this thread: Will it be possible to play Project Paradise if you don't have any online savegame left?

In other words, will it be possible to start a new game, without gamespy account (since Gamspy has been shut down and you need to enter your Gamespy-account when creating a new online profile). Unfortunately I didn't make any backups. :(

Sure!

I lost my old savegames, so I had to restart the career too, don't worry :cheeky:

:bparty::bparty::bparty:

EDIT: right, few questions:

- is that community patch 1.68b the latest version?

- what is the latest magicmap version? or is that included in the community patch?

- can I simply stack commands in the Target location? Like "------\TestDriveUnlimited.exe" -fuel -vsync -hd ? I'm a noob with this stuff.

- is it correct that despite having patched the game to 1.66 and installing megapack, it now says it's TDU 0.02?

It's time... :D

The public beta test is now live!

You can download the client at the following address: DOWNLOAD.

Remember this is a beta version; crashes and issues are highly possible during your gameplay! :)

For the documentation (how to install, how to set an option,...) check the readme inside the archive.

And of course, you can ask help/questions on this topic!

Enjoy and have a good ride! :p

fantastic. period.

I have a question. My laptop uses Optimus to change between integrated Intel GPU and Nvidia GPU. Whenever I use d3d9.dll wrapper Optimus automatically switches to Intel GPU and there's no way to change that. I also had this problem with ENB for Skyrim, but for ENB there was an Injector which injected ENB without use of d3d9.dll. Is it possible to use this injector to inject this mod to TDU? Because I get ~30 FPS on Intel GPU :/

:bparty::bparty::bparty:

EDIT: right, few questions:

- is that community patch 1.68b the latest version?

- what is the latest magicmap version? or is that included in the community patch?

- can I simply stack commands in the Target location? Like "------\TestDriveUnlimited.exe" -fuel -vsync -hd ? I'm a noob with this stuff.

- is it correct that despite having patched the game to 1.66 and installing megapack, it now says it's TDU 0.02?

Yes you can stack the commands in line jus separate them with space, and yes the game shows version of the launcher so its all good if it says 0.02