We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I have a question. My laptop uses Optimus to change between integrated Intel GPU and Nvidia GPU. Whenever I use d3d9.dll wrapper Optimus automatically switches to Intel GPU and there's no way to change that. I also had this problem with ENB for Skyrim, but for ENB there was an Injector which injected ENB without use of d3d9.dll. Is it possible to use this injector to inject this mod to TDU? Because I get ~30 FPS on Intel GPU :/

I've just tested, it seems to work correctly.

Hey! First I really want to thank the team behind this fantastic mod!

But i've got a problem. I started a new savegame and when I want to start the first race it just doesn't start. All buttons like start or change car are freezed and I can only exit the game via the Esc-Menu. Everything else worked fine. Should i deinstall the community patch?

is already running?

I can not play online says that I was unable to connectar server

Yep it is. Please check the readme for troubleshooting. If you can't find an answer to your question, please be more specific. :)

But i've got a problem. I started a new savegame and when I want to start the first race it just doesn't start. All buttons like start or change car are freezed and I can only exit the game via the Esc-Menu. Everything else worked fine. Should i deinstall the community patch?

If you are using a nocd, please use a legal copy of TDU. If that's not the case, check if there aren't any conflict with other mod or reinstall your game.

Felix I think it's because you don't have IGE folder in bnk folder . Search on google for download

I had a short but great online session.

I made a profile and started from scratch. Here is what I noticed:

- everything working as expected :)

- fuel jauge does not hide when entering 'ESC' menu (no prob in pause menu). May it be fixed?

- fuel jauge sometimes disappears (after cancelled top model mission I think). Solution : ALT-TAB to desktop, then back in game would make it appear again.

- encountered messages 'server not available at the moment' while playing the introduction tutorial, and after first race. Moreover no one could be seen on map and in game. Solution : exit or change profile then log in back to online profile.

Thanks Speeder and Lean ;)