We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I had a short but great online session.

I made a profile and started from scratch. Here is what I noticed:

- everything working as expected :)

- fuel jauge does not hide when entering 'ESC' menu (no prob in pause menu). May it be fixed?

- fuel jauge sometimes disappears (after cancelled top model mission I think). Solution : ALT-TAB to desktop, then back in game would make it appear again.

- encountered messages 'server not available at the moment' while playing the introduction tutorial, and after first race. Moreover no one could be seen on map and in game. Solution : exit or change profile then log in back to online profile.

Thanks Speeder and Lean ;)

The fuel gauge fixes (for the 50% glitch and the disappearing gauge) will be included in the next update.

i have a few questions. (i'm sorry if those have been asked before)

- i have a lot of car mods and all of them have different physics and color schemes. can i play online with those mods?

- are there other cut features to be implemented like the fuel system? i remember there was a video about an unused car wash. not only it didn't do anything for your car, but also the girls gave a rather creepy smile, kind of like Aphex Twin.

Edit: hey, 100th post. never thought i'd get this far.

- i have a lot of car mods and all of them have different physics and color schemes. can i play online with those mods?

Yes

- are there other cut features to be implemented like the fuel system? i remember there was a video about an unused car wash. not only it didn't do anything for your car, but also the girls gave a rather creepy smile, kind of like Aphex Twin.

The fuel system is not a cut feature, it's completely new.

A MASSIVE THANKS TO SPEEDER AND LEAN for the Online & Milli for the Fuel system ! Thanks also to the testers who spends hours trying to find bugs.

v06N8.gif

I'm so happy for all the community. It is truly awesome what you've done and we can't be so thankful enough. Long live to TDU 1.5 !!! :D

I admit I can't try it my self because I've got some issue with my internet connection. Well actually it's not my internet connection, it's a public router. When I launch the game, I've got the menu and the message saying it's trying to connect to TDU servers and it's simply doesn't connect to the servers. Nevermind... But is there a way to have the fuel conseption and the other features in offline. That's not explain in the ReadMe :o

Is it possible to use an existing offline profile to somehow play online?

I mean, I had pretty much completed the whole game (except multiplayer achievements) with a lot of cars and the whole island explored... It'd suck to have to go through all this again.

Please don't say it's not possible ;(

Is it possible to use an existing offline profile to somehow play online?

I mean, I had pretty much completed the whole game (except multiplayer achievements) with a lot of cars and the whole island explored... It'd suck to have to go through all this again.

Please don't say it's not possible ;(

There is a way to corvert it, you need a HEX editor for it. There is a Tutorial somewhere, just google.