We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I have a problem.I don't know How to enable fuel mode

Create a shortcut to your TestdriveUnlimited.exe. Right click -> Properties -> add -fuel to the path field, right after your game path. Should look like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\TestDriveUnlimited.exe" -fuel

*edit* too slow but yep, there you go :nods:

Custom physics (TDUPE) does not work with 0.02A? I get a crash when I try to startup my game. The original physics work on 0.02A but when I try to add physics to car mod (BMW E60 M5) it just doesn't work. So the only the car mods work, but not the physics? I have magic map ofc.

Custom physics (TDUPE) does not work with 0.02A? I get a crash when I try to startup my game. The original physics work on 0.02A but when I try to add physics to car mod (BMW E60 M5) it just doesn't work. So the only the car mods work, but not the physics? I have magic map ofc.

You've made some mistake , TDUPE's working perfectly , i suggest to use TDU modding tools along with TDUPE and check your DB.bnk

Hey! Very nice to see some old friends back online again! :D

I just wanna sincerely thank all the people involved in this awesome project that made TDU back alive again! Seriously, guys... Thanks A Lot! :D :clap:

Well, it is still beta so I think I should report some things that is happening. Some of them you may already know by now, but still...

-My game crashes all the time when I quit the game since the d3d9.dll (multiplayer client). It is working normally It just occour when I quit the game. I'm affraid that corrupts my savegame at some point as you know the game saves automatically when exiting. So I think it is just a thing to report. It started to happen just after the client dll file was installed in a fresh installation of TDU.

-As I found out, not all of the gas stations are valid to fill it up yet.

-Some times the fuel gauges just disappear for a moment and then reappear.

-The '-hd' command line doesn't quite worked for me. It messed up the HDR switching to super overbright and normal and real drops of fps...

Oh, one thing I was wondering about is what's the criteria of the fuel consumption exactly at the moment? Is it the speed factor, how hard I push the throtle or is it more complex/simple as that? And thank you guys again to make it all happen! :)

I have a quick question, is there a way to speed up the time a day passes? Or is it all in the server? Because of my location in the middle of the United States, most of the time I can log on it is night time in game, and with a weather mod I installed, it looks nice, but, its harder to see things.

It's a server-sided setting. :)

Hey! Very nice to see some old friends back online again! :D

I just wanna sincerely thank all the people involved in this awesome project that made TDU back alive again! Seriously, guys... Thanks A Lot! :D :clap:

Well, it is still beta so I think I should report some things that is happening. Some of them you may already know by now, but still...

-My game crashes all the time when I quit the game since the d3d9.dll (multiplayer client). It is working normally It just occour when I quit the game. I'm affraid that corrupts my savegame at some point as you know the game saves automatically when exiting. So I think it is just a thing to report. It started to happen just after the client dll file was installed in a fresh installation of TDU.

-As I found out, not all of the gas stations are valid to fill it up yet.

-Some times the fuel gauges just disappear for a moment and then reappear.

-The '-hd' command line doesn't quite worked for me. It messed up the HDR switching to super overbright and normal and real drops of fps...

Oh, one thing I was wondering about is what's the criteria of the fuel consumption exactly at the moment? Is it the speed factor, how hard I push the throtle or is it more complex/simple as that? And thank you guys again to make it all happen! :)

-This first issue is rather strange and it might be linked to something external to TDU. If it happen again, send me your crash dump via PM (.dmp file located in Documents\Test Drive Unlimited) please.

-Already on the bug list :D

-The real drop of fps probably comes from the lod level. About that HDR issue I'll have a look, the diffuse factor might be glitching with the HDR. :)

It might be possible to get the car wash working; so far all I know is that it can be displayed on the map.

A few more feedback with a few hours of new carreer game :

- Convoy missions : short freezes (seconds) making it very hard to achieve at all :D . I should try with offline profile and unpatched game though.

- Sometimes, when I go to from free-ride to map, the game crashes and sends back to desktop. Will send dump via PM.

Vehicle delivery. I am able to do them since I started career from scratch :)

Edit:

In addition, parcel delivery missions are not affected by this issue... is this because in vehicle delivery one's not driving his own vehicle ? So should be the same with car rental. Not tested yet.

I would like to thank you for that restored the server Test Drive Unlimited

from all Russian, Serbian, Belarusian, Ukrainian community players Test Drive Unlimited.

We will send you a donation in gratitude for your work. I wish all the best to you!

Хотел бы поблагодарить вас за то что восстановили сервер Test Drive Unlimited

,от всего Русского ,Сербского ,Белорусского , Украинского сообщества игроков Test Drive Unlimited .

Мы будем пересылать вам пожертвование в благодарность за вашу работу. Желаю всего лучшего вам!

Hi Guys !

A BIG thank all the mod devs for their hard work !!! I`ve been waiting to play online for years !

But i`m having some problems here and I cannot find an answer for that. I original game and so with the car pack. I installed the game and patched it successfully to 1.66A. I run the game and making new profile, trying online but I see on the map that servers are unavailable. All the hotkeys working well F5-F10 but there are no real life oponents :( Of course I copied dll file in to my game installation directory.

What I`m doing wrong ? Can Anyone help please ???

Thank You !

TDU Forever !!!

Edit the models is possible. Time consuming, but possible. Now, to make blinkers work, i think the hardest part is edit the game codes and etc.

Of course it's possible, but nobody will take so much effort for this. So I say it directly, without making any hopes. Hard, but it has to be done :gmc:

Hi Guys !

A BIG thank all the mod devs for their hard work !!! I`ve been waiting to play online for years !

But i`m having some problems here and I cannot find an answer for that. I original game and so with the car pack. I installed the game and patched it successfully to 1.66A. I run the game and making new profile, trying online but I see on the map that servers are unavailable. All the hotkeys working well F5-F10 but there are no real life oponents :( Of course I copied dll file in to my game installation directory.

Thank You !

TDU Forever !!!

You need an online profile to access online.

Of course it's possible, but nobody will take so much effort for this. So I say it directly, without making any hopes. Hard, but it has to be done :gmc:

You need an online profile to access online.

Allrigft i can understand that ;) But how to do it ? In the game or do I have to download it from somewhere ?

Thanks !

Hi Guys !

Thank You !

TDU Forever !!!

You probably skiped reading the ReadMe file. In there you will find a note:

"When you connect for the first time to the server with your old online

profile, you'll get the error message "The nickname you entered is invalid".

Press OK. On the next screen, be sure to check the GameSpy ID case and NOT

TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL OR PASSWORD OR YOUR SAVEGAME WILL BE RESET!