We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

If you drive along, traffic cars in your own point of view have slightly different positions than they have at other players. It's not at once and always, but sometimes if you're in a longer session with the same players. So, you think and see that you pass a traffic car, but another player will see you crashing this traffic car.

But I was not able to reproduce a testcase where it always happen.

Edit: This ^ :lol:

I'm talking about driving an open road with few people in session, everything is working just fine and bam traffics change lanes randomly, like 5 times in a second, or just slides with it's sides.

I believe that happend due incoherence between players when it's about traffic files. Some people disable them, some people change them, and when they're all together in one session, the game get's confused.

I noticed that if someone has the traffic disabled, then you simply don't see it also, even if you changed nothing in your TDU.

I can also confirm weird traffic behavior. For example, I often found AI cars spawned on the opposite lane but going in my direction. They would then try to switch to the proper lane asap.

hi

When I enter the game 70 player online appears, but actually on the map shows only 2 or 3 players, and when I try to connect to them, most have white name, a sign of poor internet link.

That's where the pink haze on the map was usefull, you knew directly where find peoples.

Now you have to put your cursor on a part of the map and wait 10 sec to see if there peoples at this place, then move it to an other part and wait again.

It was supposed to be done, but after spending hours I didn't find a way to get this working correctly (or it was working for half of the map, the other half was completely messed-up). People I asked about that said it wasn't a priority so I left that for the moment. :p

A nice workarround could be to show directly all the red dots on the map at once, instead make them disapear and wait for load dots from an other place.

But i guess if it was not done in first place by Atari there should be some complication in doing this, maybe too much server charge or something.

Anyway it should be only the "cherry on the cake", already amazing you brought the online back . :cheers:

guys! I have a problem.I have a Time Cycle mod , and everytime i play online i have a night . Do you have any solutions for this problem?

I have similar problem but I have random stage of day and it doesn't change during play, or it does but very very slowly (I'm not sure).

PS. I haven't played TDU for couple years and I've never used any mods. I just want to know how it should work and is it work properly online.

I have similar problem but I have random stage of day and it doesn't change during play, or it does but very very slowly (I'm not sure).

PS. I haven't played TDU for couple years and I've never used any mods. I just want to know how it should work and is it work properly online.

I think they've already said it's a server-side setting, and currently is set to a specific time and set to advance in time slowly. Not sure if it's changeable *shrug*