We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

What happened to online races?? I know that they don't work but at least I could do test run but now I don't see them anymore. Please make them work again.

Q. Can I play with Xfire, Steam, MSi afterburner integrated into my game?

No, because it will cause conflicts with the mod. You'll have to play without those

You can use xfire but you have to run it after you run a game.

First of all thank you Speeder and lean for this wonderfull and hard work. :)

I got even the message that a new Version are available v0.03A.

I copied the file in my TDU Directory and start it with the Parameters: -fuel, -hd and so on...

...and find out when i activated the fuel my game is crashing.

sry for my English ;)

TDU V0.03A changelog:

ADDED:

* Pearl Harbor gas station is now available!

*A Launcher is now provided with the game client (for easy options setup)

*Offline mode (-offline): disable multiplayer

*Solo Races (-races): enable Solo races in Hardcore Mode

*Unlocked Settings for Windowed mode (-wx): unlock settings for the windowed mode (-w)

FIXED:

* Fuel Gauge visibility glitches (in pause menu, in game, in photomode)

* Time Synchronization no longer take over custom time the player set in photomode

* Updated HD/SD modes settings (less freeze and aggressive lightning ; should also fix the occasional map crash)

* Updated map display function (players should be easier to see on map)

* Non-active modes are now disabled (such as Multiplayer Lobby, Ebay...)

I think that's all (unless I forgot something :nuts:)!

Please upload a crash dump if you still get that issue (located in Documents/Test Drive Unlimited).

Great job, can't wait to try out the new version :) Is there any chance of getting icons on the map for the gas stations? If not I'll just have to go hunting and bookmark some :lol:

Just wanted to say, massive thanks for making this possible guys. Even at this early stage, it's already miles better than playing TDU2, for me at least. Even the server itself is much more stable! Anyway, keep up the excellent work, and see you in game!

P.S. anybody know where, or even if, it's still possible to buy the Megapack? Thank you.

=-;559485']First of all thank you Speeder and lean for this wonderfull and hard work. :)

I got even the message that a new Version are available v0.03A.

I copied the file in my TDU Directory and start it with the Parameters: -fuel, -hd and so on...

...and find out when i activated the fuel my game is crashing.

sry for my English ;)

....Please upload a crash dump if you still get that issue (located in Documents/Test Drive Unlimited).

Ok, I find out my problem.

I have deactivated MSI Afterburner and now works. :)

thx.

What happened to online races?? I know that they don't work but at least I could do test run but now I don't see them anymore. Please make them work again.

Yes, is it possible to get back online races? I also wanted to do single player test runs.

Is it possible also that some day the online races work again as multiplayer races like they used to with the original server?

Hi all! I have problem with my old saves. I copied folder with old saves in my documents and when i starting game, when I launch the game, I get this message: "this name already using with other password" . I press enter and i get new profile with old name. How to fix it? (sorry for bad english)

Indeed, the issues are on my side. I can see everyone on the map, which is awesome. But to actually see them in the game it can take a bit of time. Hopefully my connection will resort to its normal behaviour.

Anyway, I'm really glad there's an online version being made here. Now me and my friends can finally play against eachother again :D