We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I went for a cruise last Sunday with Joe_alker and sometimes they were lagging but most of the miles was pretty stable. Joe told me I was lagging too. It wasn't too bad, Yea good fun thanks :D

Somehow, I managed to see 5 people in the same area. The connection I'm using is pretty good, very fast for downloading things on Steam (Speed up to 2.8MB)

My ports aren't forwarded (nor is UPnP enabled, for that matter), and I was able to see everyone on the map and connect to a 7-person group with no problems. Nobody was lagging for me, nor did anybody say that I was lagging. Very impressed.

Its some magic than. :p

You might be the only one who made that.

Hello to the community! I don't know if someone remember me haha, a friend told me that we can use TDU1 online another time since that Atari closed the servers. But I had a BIG FAIL with my savegame when I tried to use it and I need your help to try my user works. :cry:

I tell you...

In WinXP, the folder where the game was saved it was My Documents, which I had created in another HDD (D:) so... D:\My Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\DiSCiPuLo\etc...

When I reinstalled the game, the update 1.66, the Megapack and the Project Paradise this time in Win7, I thought that my documents were still in D: (because I associated startup folders to that HDD) but actually the savegame is created in C:\Users\DiSCiPuLo\Test Drive Unlimited\etc... so I created in the game the user DiSCiPuLo with my e-mail but I did not remember the old password and thought it was a current one, when I realized that was saved in C: I copied and pasted the folder from D: to C: but now when I choose my user tells me that the user is being used by another password and if I use the current password it is start from 0.

Now, knowing this, the question is... Is there any way to retrieve my user and mail with the old password and be able to use my old savegame or I have to start from scratch mandatory? :rolleyes:

I sincerely hope that you can understand my text because my English is not very good.

Thank you very much in advance and if anyone remembers me, I send warm greetings. :D