We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

Guest .:TestDriver:.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22445[/ATTACH] Like this ports ?

I have 100% on offline can i make this profil to transfer to online ?

yes, it appears those ports are the target but SPEEDER should say if those ports are relevant to it or not.

There is a tool to convert your profile to online one, However I myself haven't found it.

Thank you very much for trying to help guys. Then I leave the steps I did when I was wrong to create my user because I did not remember that savegame folder is created somewhere else and not pasted before starting the game.

@D4N005H, the steps I made were...

Well.... the problem is that your game says a messages that I haven't seen. You made 2 profiles which both have same name but different password and when loading the 2nd one, the game recognizes it as the first one with a wrong password (the password of 2nd profile). To me it's related to the server side, so SPEEDER may can help you since he can access the server side, not me.

You can do something else,too. you can change the profile name of your first savegame with a TDU save editor, then the game (should) recognize(s) the savegame as a new one so should not be a conflict between the 2. Ask the community they might help. Also I am looking for the tool.

First, my greetings for making the best mod ever made for TDU. And secondly i´m going to request you if it´s possible to fix the traffic, because it´s horrible wrong. Sometimes there are invisible police cars and it´s impossible to dodge them..

Thanks again for bringing live again for TDU 1 fans and community! :clap::clap:

Ofcourse it is.

Patch 1.68b is a must!

New traffic is optional, its plain retarded anyway, last time i said that i almost got flamed, but thats the fact.

The strange thing is that only happens when you play online with the v0.03 version. In offline mode and the patch 1.68b installed doesn´t. :(

I can't understand why people play without traffic... i'd like if TDU had more traffic, specially in the city area. :lol:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic...

But if you're not, I like additional traffic as well (until they start acting like they're buggy). It's nice to dodge all of the cars.

Because traffic is plain retarded and stupid, police is ubber smart and fast, i mean Ford crow victoria can keep up with M5 or Zr1 ?

Come on . . .

More life is ok, but normal life, not retarded life.

I am finding it hard to belive Hawaiians are stupid people.

Maybe its possible to add more traffic vehicles like its done with normal cars.

Because traffic is plain retarded and stupid, police is ubber smart and fast, i mean Ford crow victoria can keep up with M5 or Zr1 ?

Come on . . .

More life is ok, but normal life, not retarded life.

Maybe its possible to add more traffic vehicles like its done with normal cars.

I agree with Dux, yesterday I had faster cruise, around 200 kph, and traffic car goes like idiots from left to right side and from right to left side, I mean they change lane in like second or two and that is sometimes annoying and ends up with crash...

Traffic in TDU will change lanes if you drive behind them, they actually let you pass. But don't try to overtake them if they're overtaking another traffic, they will only get out once they finish their own overtake. Some, normally trucks, doesn't change their lanes for you. Some traffic vehicles drive at 80km/h and some drive at 140km/h...

That sounds very realistic to me. And i play in hardcore mode, so, no police. :lol:

Theyre Muricans what do you expect? :D Just kidding no offence Muricans :)

That sounds very realistic to me. And i play in hardcore mode, so, no police. :lol:

And no police is actually online feature not HC if im not mistaken

But then again driving in empty wasteland isnt fun either and when sombody has traffic off it will mess up others people in lobby