We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

Like it :D Alright ! I'll be there. But first Top Gear, can't wait !

I'm gonna be in my Black Aston Martin DBS (Replace DB9 Cpe) ;)

Still trying to get TDU to launch. Alcohol 52% and ACID is hit or miss on every launch.

Finally in, only to see that it says that my nickname is invalid. I checked the Gamespy box and all is now good again.

Awesome ride tonight, thanks to all (and ofcourse to Speeder and Lean - took me long enough on that one, eh? :D )

Oh yes Indeed :D

HvHTrIR.jpg

My game wont minimise when im driving a car that requires -bigbnks parameter well it will minimise but then after i return to it im just staring at black screen is that known issue??

Got the same issue sometimes. Black screen and I can still play the game. Well, I can just hear the music of the menu and the little "boup" sound when I navigate in. Or I can even drive a car but with a black screen it's not easy :lol:

EDIT:

I was at the lighthouse yesterday after Top Gear, and nobody was there (but some AFK guy) :/. Waited 20 minutes and left.

I was there but weirdly I couldn't see you :oook: Not even on the map