We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

That's a common problem for Tool's car. Most of his mod have this problem. I'm pretty sure the problem is coming from the material of the windows he choose in ZModeler.

EDIT: Oh yea, I forgot to specify, This problem also appear with some Weather mod. The only mod I found who's not doing this is DJTinnio's Weather mod.

It fixed the windows, but also reduced the light over the car body. :hmmm:

Maybe you can find a good compromise. ;)

That's a common problem for Tool's car. Most of his mod have this problem. I'm pretty sure the problem is coming from the material of the windows he choose in ZModeler.

Yes that's true. Most cars from Tool have this problem and some other cars have shadow bugs. :(

But you can see the shadow Bugs only if you have HD/SD activated too.

Maybe Speeder can here help.

I mean this here. :)

Without HD/SD is all ok

v1sxxhfuxra.jpg

and here with HD/SD on

t7p21w45f863.jpg

You can now see the shadow bug and the window bugs.

I know that are the buggy cars from Tool but maybe you can a little bit optimized your HD/SD config?

Those bugs are not a problem for me i take other mods but it was only a idea. :D ;)

You can try Enb Injector or use a different dll name (enb .ini or sweet fx .ini allow that I think). I'll have a look at the shadows issues (I think it's due to the specular values).

Thx, i know the ENB Injector and i think it's working. ;)

Problem is that the development of ENB are opposed for TDU and the handfull of settings looks not good for this game.

SweetFX won't work with the correct *.dll or the right name of this file. :(

I will try in this week to make some photos from TDU with this new Overlay-prog. I love it, because it brings fresh new shaders in the game. :rockon:

And thank you for looking for the shadow issue. :happyroll:

=-;566583']Thx, i know the ENB Injector and i think it's working. ;)

Problem is that the development of ENB are opposed for TDU and the handfull of settings looks not good for this game.

SweetFX won't work with the correct *.dll or the right name of this file. :(

I will try in this week to make some photos from TDU with this new Overlay-prog. I love it, because it brings fresh new shaders in the game. :rockon:

And thank you for looking for the shadow issue. :happyroll:

did you manage to make ENB series work with the Project Paradise mod? i tried something similar, but it didn't work for me; crashes when i launch the game.

Hi :) i have some questions , and for first im new in turboduck but i read about tdu 1 online in this thread and i have few things to say ..

For first congratulations !! im very happy to see TDU 1 servers aviable.

Why i can see only few players at the map ? game showing about 30 players but i can see only few ... and another thing, its very hard to search anybody anywhere .. lots of cars was lagging and there is no multiplayer races or clubs or drive in , i play TDU1 online for firsst time but i was plaing TDU1 single many many times :) its my most favorit game , if the game work fine in future i can give a donation :) i want it.

also , Rock (player) has saturn car with very abnormal power i lost 10 000 because he cheat , ....

but mainly , is it normal ? these things where i wrote in this message ?

thanks and sory for my english xD