We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

Hi man :) Welcome here !

The reason you can't see many players is probably because your port are not open. You have to open port 8889 in your router.

Multiplayers races, Club, Driving challenges etc... are not available yet. Probably in future patches it will be possible to have them.

If you lose 1 vs 1 races, it's because some players use a special tool who modify the performance of their cars. Rock probably use a mod who replace the Saturn and he tuned the car with TDUPE.

For example, I've got a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti who have 740 HP like the real life F12 Berlinetta. Because I've replace the 612 with a F12 Berlinetta mod :)

So yes everything is normal. Just don't forget to open your port and your online experience is gonna be better ;)

did you manage to make ENB series work with the Project Paradise mod? i tried something similar, but it didn't work for me; crashes when i launch the game.

No i test it without the injector and project paradise mod.

I have never try it out with the injector because there are to less setting in this enb which work. So ENB is nothing for me in this game. ;)

it is a privilege for us TDU fans that this game is still alive after all this years....

it is also privilege to drive and talk online with all nice people that I met in this forum from these couple of years...

but,

something really bother me alot....

past couple of weeks I saw many idiots that came to play wrong game ....they are very annoying,crashing and hitting in my car,wants to race with me for any cost,although I just want to cruise....

so,to be honest,online game isn't so much fun for me any more.... I will follow in the future only cruising organized by players around here;)

I have just bought a disc copy, can someone tell me a link to update to latest version? Thanks

also awesome to see that this game can still be played online :D

Welcome Scotsman :hello: The link is in the first post of the thread, near the bottom. There's also a G27 fix of you have G27 it's good to have :btup