We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I think it is online, it says servers available, thanks for your help! :D

--- Post Updated ---

i think it worked, just am i the only player online. this is like a gamespy "emulator"? if so i know a person who can make status pages to show how much people are online if that would help you guys?

i think it worked, just am i the only player online. this is like a gamespy "emulator"? if so i know a person who can make status pages to show how much people are online if that would help you guys?

If you are online you can see how much people online now in the map. If you can see only yourself i think you are not exactly online

Does this work with community patch 1.68, or do I have to revert my game back to 1.66?

It works with 1.68B, and you should have it, its needed for many mods and game is overall better with it.

Things that are not compatible with PP are mods that require you to put d3d9,dll , which is the PP itself, so yeah you cant have ENB mods and simillar.

I tried to install a car mod (the C7) and I tick the "Big BNK" box in the launcher but when I try to select the car everything crashes. Ticking that box is like having the BNK installed?

I might remind you some basics you already know:

- Have you got the Magic Map ?

- have you modified physics in TDUPE and not saving it properly ?

- Have you got the Patch 1.68b, sometimes this patch makes a huge difference.

- Are you sure you've set properly the bnks in Euro/Bnk/Vehicules ?

- Make sure Paradise_Launcher and the D3D9.dll file are in the main TDU folder (C:/Programes Files/Atari/Test Drive Unimited)

Hello,

I get a crash to desktop when launching the game. I see the loading screen for 1 second and then I crash. The error is something with ntdll.dll

I have installed TDU1 first (no crash at start)

Then the patch to 1.66 (no crash at start)

Then the Community Patch 1.68b (not checked)

After that I installed this Project Paradise (crash to desktop when start)

What do I do wrong?

edit: Got it working now. I didn't install the megapack but now I have. (found it somewere in my dusty emails)

--- Post Updated ---

hmm how to do the first mission? Because I bought my first car and now I am just stuck at the first mission. The camera just circling around but nothing really happens when I press start.

Can't post a example screenshot need 20 points for that

hmm how to do the first mission? Because I bought my first car and now I am just stuck at the first mission. The camera just circling around but nothing really happens when I press start.

You need to download the IGE folder and paste it to Euro\Bnk.

Here you can download the fixed files (don't need to replade the exe, just IGE folder): [link]

@Djey

It has nothing to do with having an illegal copy, I am also missing these files when reinstalling. I think it happens when installing on newer OS than XP.

Yep I have a legal cd key but the download links provided by the Atari webshop doesn't work anymore. So I downloaded TDU1 and the megapack from a pirate website but used my legally obtained keys to activate the game.

Thanks for the link Nicram7666 :)

Sounds like you got a bad copy or you didn't follow its instructions :).

Prepsi yes, u can convert ur offline to online profile. There is a "how to do" on this forum i think, search for it.

Guys, i have a small problem. After i reinstalled my TDU (because i tried the new megapack and crashed my game...) I cant get into TDU without the CD. The CD-less entry worked before the reinstall, but now TDU says "Please insert the TestDriveUnlimited CD". When i put it in, everything starts up normal and no crashes.

Any ideas?