We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

Hi man :) Welcome here !

The reason you can't see many players is probably because your port are not open. You have to open port 8889 in your router.

Hi after long searching how open port i succesfully open port 8889 at my IPV4 adress 10.0.0.2.

Through port checker (search by google - open port check tool)

i test if port 8889 is open and the website tell me : port 8889 is open. One thing ... before i set portforwarding i can connect to TDU server, now when portforwarding is active game cannot connect/cannot reach the servers "failed to connect to the test drive server" :( why ?? , i have public IP , disabled firewall in router and add exclusion in windows FW , but game still cannot reach servers :/:sulk:

UDP packets ? no i dont know how do this , only things what i searched and do are that: disable router firewall, select NAT and then Virtual server , then create rule for virtual server listing - protocol = ALL(TCP+UDP)

start port number : 8889

end port number: 8889

Local IP adress : 10.0.0.2 (start>cmd>ipconfig /all - wireless LAN adapter -> IPV4 = 10.0.0.2 )

start port (local) : 8889

end port (local): 8889

Thats it for first i always checked if port 8889 is open through some port checker in website , only once port was opened , but at the moment TDU saying :"failed to connect ...." , and since this time port was always blocked or filtered , i dont have any antivirus or personal FW

Game started at: 03/01/15 12:33:34 Střední Evropa (běžný čas)

upnpDiscover() could not find any UPnP enabled routers on your network

enable UPnP in your router or open udp port 8889 manually

and one thing - i play TDU with 1.66A , 168B not foud - game crashes , but i want play online with others ... i dont mind about 1.66 or 1.68 .... but port seems to be still blocked :/ , i love this game !!! and i want it online with my friends ..and propably now new friends :) .... pls help me , so thank you i appreciate your effort :)

i reinstalled the game about 100times in this time , and also downloaded .... d3d9.dll <-> is this client.dll ?? at first page at this topic ? (multiplayer mod) , i download d3d9.dll today so it is up to date .. or no ? anyway at website port checker 8889 still blocked

okey thanks for effort , i solve my issue about my router on czech warforum , thanks and have a nice ride :)

EDIT:// I contact my provider (O2) they say that they are have unocked all ports and dont block any ports - so i dont know why my port 8889 is blocked. Maybe wrong wifi router. But .. i have one question : could you write whole conditions for playing online and seeing each other ? (patches,windows firewall *settings,game settings[online], router settings [MAC settings,Portforwarding,etc...])

* windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-port-windows-firewall#1TC=windows-7

Anyone have Huawei HG520i (O2 typical) and play this online mod ?

Thanks for every advise

Windows firewall is most likely not the issue here. Are you sure you setup port forwarding correctly on your router? portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Huawei/EchoLife-HG520i/defaultguide.htm is the guide for your specific router. As Speeder said, you can play without port forwarding, but you might experience some lag with other players.

Hi i've been trying to play online with this mod but no hope.

I did not have GameSpy account so I tried creating new ones BOTH before and after putting in .dll and mod launcher, but everytime i reached connecting to TestDrive server with mod placed in, it gets stuck there and game never responded again.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated. Sorry if this question's been asked but too many pages for browsing. My twos PCs are on Windows 7&8 respectively.

Hi i've been trying to play online with this mod but no hope.

I did not have GameSpy account so I tried creating new ones BOTH before and after putting in .dll and mod launcher, but everytime i reached connecting to TestDrive server with mod placed in, it gets stuck there and game never responded again.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated. Sorry if this question's been asked but too many pages for browsing. My twos PCs are on Windows 7&8 respectively.

hi :) Redownload again the tdu_client and put back d3d9.dll + paradise_launcher in your main TDU Folder. Double click on paradise_launcher and hopefully you will see the "create new profile" menu. Tick the Gamespy box and enter any e-mail address.

I let you know in case of your game must have to be fully legit. Cracks doesn't work with Project Paradise.

For the 10000000th time, they know about it, please be patient and remember that they have worked this hard and didn't charge you to get it. So, have some consideration and think about it before you feel like posting such thing.

For the 10000000th time, they know about it, please be patient and remember that they have worked this hard and didn't charge you to get it. So, have some consideration and think about it before you feel like posting such thing.

At least he said please :).

For the 1000000000th time, I see lag and disconnections there, Firewalls and ports are OK. Please fix it for the next version. :)

Test Drive Unlimited Online is only alive through Speeder & Lean and the whole TDU1 Community wich support that nice project. Some people did a donate for this Project.

Speeder & Lean spend alot of Free-Time in this project so please respect this!

Did you a donate for this? I dont think so!

So relax and wait for the next Version!! ;)

Danoosh, ever heard about an expression that says:

"Don't look the teeth of a given horse" ?

If you haven't, this expression means that you should not complain about something that been given to you, freely. You did not pay, you did not asked for it... it's like a gift. And isn't much of a good manner, to complain about a gift, is it?

And then, you come to this thread and post, for the 1000000th time, (means you have said it 1000000 times already), that they should fix the lag and anything that you feel like that there's need to be fixed. Ok, you said please, but everything you said before, and how you end the sentence, makes your "please" sound useless.

Just look how the same suggestion can be said in 2 different ways:

"For the 1000000000th time, I see lag and disconnections there, Firewalls and ports are OK. Please fix it for the next version."

"Hey, i am also experience a lot of lag with this, and i made sure my ports are open, could you guys please put more attention to it when working for the next version? Thanks"

And that's not about how good your english is, but a matter on how you talk to people.

hi :) Redownload again the tdu_client and put back d3d9.dll + paradise_launcher in your main TDU Folder. Double click on paradise_launcher and hopefully you will see the "create new profile" menu. Tick the Gamespy box and enter any e-mail address.

I let you know in case of your game must have to be fully legit. Cracks doesn't work with Project Paradise.

tried it again on 2 of my PCs. Didn't work :( Same issues as b4.

Overlay programs like Steam closed but still didn't show "nickname invalid/new profile" thing, and right after that crashed at connecting to TDU server screen ...

tried it again on 2 of my PCs. Didn't work :( Same issues as b4.

Overlay programs like Steam closed but still didn't show "nickname invalid/new profile" thing, and right after that crashed at connecting to TDU server screen ...

Have you got a VPN ? Try with one and you'll see hopefully and difference. I had that issues with my connection and I've managed somehow to sorted that with a VPN. ;)

yes it is 0.03A. I 1st installed game with disc followed by 1.66A and megapack, and lastly putting in .dll and PP launcher. I also did the same for another PC and both ended with same fate: crash ...

But very glad to hear you're still working on the mod regardlessly.

Check if the version at the bottom of the login screen is correct (0.03A). Your problem sounds like the client didn't hook correctly the game. :)

For the network issue that's our main priority for the next patch, testing is unfortunately taking a lot of time but it's for the best. We don't wanna see people crying here because the update is buggy. :D

Take all the time you need :) Don't call your self Polyphony Digital :D

yes it is 0.03A. I 1st installed game with disc followed by 1.66A and megapack, and lastly putting in .dll and PP launcher. I also did the same for another PC and both ended with same fate: crash ...

But very glad to hear you're still working on the mod regardlessly.

I hope your problem is gonna get sorted soon ;)