We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

is there a way to start the game without the cd ?

There u go

The modified EXE has never worked online. If you really don't want to use the DVD, you'll need to get the no-DVD image, mount it with Alcohol 52% and run ACID.

Has been said a few times now

Plz remember guys this thread is ONLY ABAUT THE Project-Paradise patch and all its other features ;),

just saying

First time i started it it said network problem,but on the second try it works,and i can see people online

Yes, you can with a NoCD launcher, but you won't be able to do single player races. At least, that was my experience but I think that's always the case.

is there a way to start the game without the cd ?

Yes. Not really noob-friendly. Just need Alcohol 52% and ACID that comes with it to fool SecuROM. Beats actually using an optical drive (considering selling mine for a little bit).

The old no-DVD EXE ("cracked") file has never worked online, but always has for single player if you put the files where they're supposed to go (which 90% of people don't seem to do).

Guys, I can´t read all the 85 pages, so I have to ask for help.

I just tried to put the PP mod into my game.

I use the launcher and I updated the lines in the EXE file (both in launcher and regular one), I added "-fuel(space)-hd". I clicked "fuel" and "hd" also in the launcher.

The graphic in game seems to be different (much too bright, but I can see it´s different), but I can´t get this FUEL thingy working. What could be wrong?!

A while ago I read about "bigbnks". Now it seems I don´t have to add "bigbnks" to the EXE lines, is that right?

I know everything will work fine, but I just can´t make it work, especially the fuel consumption.

Guys, I can´t read all the 85 pages, so I have to ask for help.

I just tried to put the PP mod into my game.

I use the launcher and I updated the lines in the EXE file (both in launcher and regular one), I added "-fuel(space)-hd". I clicked "fuel" and "hd" also in the launcher.

The graphic in game seems to be different (much too bright, but I can see it´s different), but I can´t get this FUEL thingy working. What could be wrong?!

A while ago I read about "bigbnks". Now it seems I don´t have to add "bigbnks" to the EXE lines, is that right?

I know everything will work fine, but I just can´t make it work, especially the fuel consumption.

Get rid of the lines in the target exe, you shouldn't need them now that there's a launcher. Try then and see if it works. You don't need bigbnks for fuel to work, just check the enable fuel in the launcher and you should see the fuel gauge appear in game :)

Hi,

thanks for your input.

I just got it working by myself - not sure how, but I realized it´s unneccessary having the modded lines in the exe while using a launcher. :misch:

EDIT: this is weird - if I delete the added lines in the EXE and only use the launcher (enabled FUEL), fuel consumption does NOT work! :fuming: