We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

Ok, thanks.

I can install the 348 spider and the 500E, works fine. But fuel consumption doesn´t - not a drama, but I would like to know why.

Who cares ?

You got yourself unlimited fuel, thats good, right ? :cool:

Jk, so you have newest client, no lines in shortcut, fuel enabled in launcher?

And it still doesnt work ?

I dont know if that might be a problem, but you may try running launcher as admin, it might help.

Hi there!

Just want to throw a "thank you" for this absolutely awesome Mod! Bringing the TDU Servers up is just like a dream for me. I had some really great times back in 2007 with my Club "Crash Test Drive Dummies" (CTDD), and driving online again brings back some really great und funny memorys. Thank god that i was able to convert my broken Online profil to an Offline profil and vice versa. Now i guess i can do the 25000 Kilometres on my Saleen, or the 15000 Km to my lovely 288 GTO (Yay, Magnum Time! And yes, i know its not really the Magnum Ferrari :D )

Greetings to Maffski, Hun-Bronco (Founders of CTDD years ago with me), FuryAppleSeed and all of the other Members i dont remember anymore. We had some GREAT online Racing and much fun.

May i ask how is the possibility to bring the mulitplayerplayer races up again (lobbys, of course with the old known lobby bug ^^) ? That would be really nice.

In the Meantime i will cruise around the isle in loving old memorys!

For your great work i just donated some bucks, you really deserved it!

Thx again :D

hello, my friend is having trouble playing!

it is all right, but to log into online mode, not merely "conecting to TestDrive" (it uses windows 7)

already released the firewall but nothing, already has the patch1.66 and does not work, since in my (windows 8.1) funciomou correctly.

please help us!

Hi TDU players! When new version will be available? It's boring to play online without races, clubs and drive-ins :(

When it's done. Everybody is waiting for it. Just be patient please. If you getting bored, you can join some of our cruise.

hello, my friend is having trouble playing!

it is all right, but to log into online mode, not merely "conecting to TestDrive" (it uses windows 7)

already released the firewall but nothing, already has the patch1.66 and does not work, since in my (windows 8.1) funciomou correctly.

please help us!

Hi !

Did he opened the port 8889 ? Does he have a completely legit copy of the game ? -> No crack or no illegal copy of the game.

Guest .:TestDriver:.

What is the port number and type of this mod? I am re-tweaking my modem so I should get the port numbers again to make them open for forwarding.

Edit: I recommend "Speeder" to add port numbers and port types in the thread's first post.

Guest .:TestDriver:.

Thanks.

@Speeder, after installing the mod for the game. when I hit "M" key for going to the map from some places , game crashes. It's worth being fixing for the next update of the patch.

Wow... just wow... i didnt have some much fun in years!

i was driving to my city apartment from my "Home in the Hills", when i heard a strange roaring behind me... I looked back and saw a FordGT behind me.

i was shocked... i forgot that i has multiplayer installed... so we kinda clashed and started racing to my apartment... too bad that we lost connection between each other almost at the end. But it was a very exiting ~40km drive.

Thank you for this awesome mod! Thank you for bringing so much fun in this great game! hope that you wont abandon this project and we will see all that we had in the old days, and even more!

Also i would be great, if there can be more than 8 players in a session.

and i would be even better if there was some kind of "official" carpack for multiplayer, so everyone would have the same cars )

Hello. I've got a problem. I started playing this game few months ago, and now I completed it.

Then I saw this mod and installed it, but it appears I can't enable GameSpy ID or something. Is there any way to make it able for playing online?

I don't want my efforts be gone to waste. Anything, don't matter if it involves hacking. I just wanna play online.

@ .:TestDriver:. : this issue is probably linked to the HD mod (or maybe you're using a no cd).

@ FirzZ : there was already a test for that, it works kinda randomly right now so it still need testing. :)

u1cjsSbm.jpg

@The Milko : some offline to online profile converter exist but it involves hexadecimal edition.

hi,

i loved tdu but i never bought it however when i came across this project of yours i decidet to get the original because i just coudn't say no to playing it online.

but i do have i problam i don't have a gamespy account and do not know how to create one (sience the died). i really would like to play it online and am asking for help on how to get started to play online.

apriciate the answer and pls ignore my bad grammer :)

Hey guys, I'm brand new here, but I've loved TDU since I bought it for PS2. I just started my whole adventure into pc tdu and updated to 1.68b, got project paradise, but I seem to have run into a problem.

I started a new game and got to the first race after buying a car, however it won't launch the race. Every single race seems to have the same 1000 $ winnings and the information for them on the map just stays loading forever. If I drive to the race and enter, it just sits in the screen showing the starting line and says something about the TDU servers being unavailable. (But its a single player race, plus it says tdu servers are available on the map)

Can anyone help with this issue? I've restarted countless times, I'd just love to be able to play and get my 512.

I think it might be because of torrented game, and we dont give any support if you have illegal copy.

Its also stated in OP that it only works with legal copy.

Buy your game, and you wont have that problem.

There are few links in this thread where you can buy it.

Enjoy . . .