We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

Hmm. Might have to do with an update you think?

I didn't install and play TDU until after I had fully updated my machine.

I'm thinking it could be a small Windows update somewhere. No idea which one would do it, though. My regular software setup has been the same for a long time.

Use your cd instead of your daemon tool thingy setup (I think you wrote at some point you were using that kind of setup :p).

This is happening without anything inserted, virtually or physically, even if the ODD is disabled in Device Manager. May be time for a new install of Windows, but I may just wait for Windows 10 to do that. Though my current install is fairly clean and organized.

I ran the EXE with /secuexp (as outlined by SecuROM here), but of course this log file isn't saved anywhere:

Okr5DLa.png

I just checked my registry and noticed that there are no keys referring to TDU (just TDU2...). I'll reinstall the game.

Just completely removed TDU and installed it. Interestingly, the original 1.45A EXE works fine, but the 1.66A EXE from the patch brings up the old OS popup... Also happens regardless if the online mod and G27 fixes are in place.

Final edit! All good now. A few restarts after a clean install of TDU1 and it's working normally again :clap:.

Been ages since i used a forum so forgive me for any mistakes.

I just setup an account to say thankyou for this amazing mod. I originally bought TDU in 2006 for the Xbox 360. It was the original reason for buying the console. I loved the game from day 1 and it is the only game i have got all achievements for. Whenever i bought a G25 for my PC i got test drive and the experience was complete. Spent countless hours just driving. Basically formed my childhood. Was very sad to hear they closed the servers. Tbh i never played online on PC though.

Just wanted to say thankyou again. And if anyone would like to hang out in game to send me a PM.la

Just wondering is there going to be future updates for the game planned?

Been ages since i used a forum so forgive me for any mistakes.

I just setup an account to say thankyou for this amazing mod. I originally bought TDU in 2006 for the Xbox 360. It was the original reason for buying the console. I loved the game from day 1 and it is the only game i have got all achievements for. Whenever i bought a G25 for my PC i got test drive and the experience was complete. Spent countless hours just driving. Basically formed my childhood. Was very sad to hear they closed the servers. Tbh i never played online on PC though.

Just wanted to say thankyou again. And if anyone would like to hang out in game to send me a PM.la

Just wondering is there going to be future updates for the game planned?

Hey bud, welcome. I was online with you the other day (my name is usually Mr Softie) :hello:

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]and can i create backup CD ? mine original CD have some scratches

Take a look in the audio settings, there should be a way to turn them down (all the way down :btup).

And no, I don't think you can, there's some security software to stop piracy and it will probably get angry if you try to use a copy!

yup i had the same idea but it doesnt help .... (change AD settings in game) , i try it once more today :) , and it is normal when i play and gae say : 34 players and i see only 8 for example ? , or it is problem with ports ? some players is smooth riding without any lags , and there are any official races ? or only freeride ? , anyway i like this mod :) better game experience then single player :)