We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

• 2 weeks later...

I have little problem with my game and kinda hope someone can help me:sometimes,when I play offline,all traffic suddenly all disappear and I don't know why!?

Maybe my problem has something with my online connection during past month,it crash sometimes....any ideas how to fix my problem and similar experience are more than welcome...thanks in advance.....

Hi! For some reason when I'm trying to use Launcher or command line parameters - only "sd" fx works. Hd and solo races in H-mode give me crash on start-up. Can somebody please help me to fix this? My PC should be more than enough for hd-fx, so this is not the reason.

Thanks!

PC config: i5 3570k 3,4 GHz; 16Gb of RAM, GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2 Gb.

• 2 weeks later...

So, nobody know how to fix problem with:

-hd : graphics tweaks for high-end computer

command line giving me crash?

I actually fixed(disabled all overlays, anti-virus, firewall and run program as administrator) crash with parameter "-races -sd -fuel" and it now works fine, but "hd" is still giving me crash on startup.

Also, is mod still in development? Will we get multiplayer races and all that kind of stuff any time soon? =]

• 2 weeks later...

Well, tempted guy me upgraded to Windows 10 and reinstalled TDU with my legal copy. I could start the game fine, but when i add the d3d9 file , i can't even boot up the game. Crashes before the logos even show up. Yes, I'm using compatibility mode and the game is basically a clean version. Patched to 1.68b like my old game. But it boots and plays fine without the d3d9 file. Any clue what's going on or is it just windows itself?

Guys i need help I have installed the game it works like a charm i can go online but the thing is that i see other players on the map but on the road it's just me has anyone got a solution to that ?

Sometimes it may take several minutes before people show up. And if those people are already connected to a full group (8 players), you won't connect to them until one of them leaves.

Well, tempted guy me upgraded to Windows 10 and reinstalled TDU with my legal copy. I could start the game fine, but when i add the d3d9 file , i can't even boot up the game. Crashes before the logos even show up. Yes, I'm using compatibility mode and the game is basically a clean version. Patched to 1.68b like my old game. But it boots and plays fine without the d3d9 file. Any clue what's going on or is it just windows itself?
DirectX12 or Windows10 are probably incompatible with the mod. But it's too new to tell at the moment. :)