We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo Drivers,

I was really pleased to see that a TDU Server is running and I can install my best Game ever again.

But I hav a small Issue.

If I start the game, I have to drive the first Solo Player Race. But if i try to start this, nothing happens. Camera Perspektive ist turning around. No option available do cancel the race. No button reacts. Server is connected!

Can someone help me??

Greetz from Germany

smilebrain

• 3 weeks later...

Hello comrades! I am currently frantic in trying to get force feedback running on TDU with my G27, I've gotten as far as the 1.66A patch. My searching led me here and sadly the download link for the fix appears to be broken. Would anyone be able to either email me the file or give me the file name so I can maybe find it elsewhere?

Hello comrades! I am currently frantic in trying to get force feedback running on TDU with my G27, I've gotten as far as the 1.66A patch. My searching led me here and sadly the download link for the fix appears to be broken. Would anyone be able to either email me the file or give me the file name so I can maybe find it elsewhere?

Yandex.Disk[/url]

Now, I don't remember if it's the dinput DLL or the d3d9 DLL that contained the G27 fix, so I included both.

10chars

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

i got a little problem with TDU PP. I wasn't playing for a year now, but i decided to go back to the old memories and start playing again. So I open the ProjectParadise Launcher, check the settings and click start. TDU boots and leaves me at the startscreen, where is says something like "trying to connect to the servers..." (translated from german) - and i won't connect at any time. After roughly 90 seconds it times out and i should choose another profile. I got an original CD, running no crack ofc., so i don't see the problem, why it doesn't work. One year earlier, everything worked like a charm without any problems. Haven't touched the folder or something concerning TDU in that time.

Further information:

Antivirus: Kaspersky KIS

Router: FritzBox 7490

Delete your TDU save game from Documents folder (make a backup of course) and try to run the game. If it run, make a new online profile. Then close the game. Open TDU directory in Documents folder and delete new save game. Now you can put your old save game. It should help. Let us know if it help.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys i have problem with PP. Recently i reinstall the game and now when i modded any car it wont see in game. Then it will be crashed.
That can be caused by so many things. Any incoherence in DB.bnk makes the game crash.

Edit: And this is not a problem with PP, but with the mods. Try to run PP in a clean TDU.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have problem with Project Paradise.

I have installed TDU 1.66, PP mod and created new online profile. Game connects to TDU servers, but I cant see any multiplayer races and another players. How can I fix this problem?

I have read, it's disabled. When it will be available?

• 3 weeks later...

Guys I have a problem.

I have a new internet and when I want to play with other players, everyone lagging. Can you help me with that?

I have that log from upnp.txt file from documents:

Game started at: 12/03/16 14:33:04 CET +01:00 upnpDiscover() found UPnP devices on network

valid gateway device found

port 8889 successfully opened, no manual action needed

Game exited at: 12/03/16 15:06:01 CET +01:00

port 8889 successfully closed

Thanks.

héhé I had this problem many times, and I found a solution bro,

maybe you'd install TDU several times, there is probably several instructions in your firewall then, so it corrupt the exeption of TDU in your firewall !

look at your windows firewall bro, it need to be like that... http://hpics.li/c3a0e9e

= only 1 line of TDU need to be write, if you gotta several lines od TDU, delete all

but it can happened to lag with all russians guys until to be a lagger with problem, remember that too ;)

--- Post Updated ---

héhé I had this problem many times, and I found a solution bro,

maybe you'd install TDU several times, there is probably several instructions in your firewall then, so it corrupt the exeption of TDU in your firewall !

look at your windows firewall bro, it need to be like that... http://hpics.li/c3a0e9e

= only 1 line of TDU need to be write, if you gotta several lines od TDU, delete all

but it can happened to lag with all russians guys until to be a lagger with problem, remember that too ;)

I have Windows 7 but I will try to handle that.

Hello, I have problem with Project Paradise.

I have installed TDU 1.66, PP mod and created new online profile. Game connects to TDU servers, but I cant see any multiplayer races and another players. How can I fix this problem?

I have read, it's disabled. When it will be available?

When you complete the first steps, like the first race and go to your house and etc.

I tried to do it as it was on the screenshot, but it's still not working.

Deleting all the lines. I leave only one. I start the game. After turning off ,there are 4 lines again. I really don't know what is going on. Maybe internet is a problem, but it is quite fast. 120 Mb / s. In addition, other games run smoothly.

[ATTACH]27691[/ATTACH]

Seems strange if your another games runs smooth after changing tdu line, and very strange if many tdu lines come back again (and I saw 5 lines on your desktop !!!)

I'd never test in a win7 but I will soon make a computer on it, I will know more about it,

So, I'm remember to have a good configuration but sometimes connection is laggy with russians guys, I need to restart the game to be connected well ; plz try to reboot the computer and connect to tdu without doing anymore things